Where to invest 5 million pkr

Dear experts,
i want to invest around 5 million rs. For short term or good return in terms of rental income in islamabad. Please give your advice. Thank you

For rental income you should try to get a PHA flat in G-11.

For return on investment, you can purchase a plot in B-17 or in Bahria 8.

In this range you can go for some apartment in E-11 for monthly rental value of 20 and above.

Regards

Bahria 8 is not a good option in current context as prices are not rising

For short term, you can buy a plot in Top City or Mumtaz City near new Islamabad airport, later after 2 or 3 years and once you have more money try to build the house and it will give you good rental yield as population will grow very fast in that area because of airport and other commercial activities.

Thanks guys.

Asif Shahbaz sb regarding PHA flats in G 11, someone said the price of the flat (re-sale) will not increase much. It will be only rental income 15 to 20 k. Is it true?

1. Mr. Khan sb, please suggest some reliable apartment complex. Khudadad Heights is out of this range I think.

2. Is it possible to buy a plot in DHA? for 2 years investment with good return?

3. OR a plot in F - 17 Multi?

Regards,

Please visit the E-11 yourself and you will be able to find so many projects... Then you can select based on your budget and standard of those projects.

Regards

If you want secure and good profit go for location near new airport like faisal town, shalimar,mumtaz,airline,top,awt you will get handsome roi. Just in months.

Thanks guys.

What about buying a plot in F 17? or DHA?

Obviously dha is far ahead when compared with F-17 for amenities and living…

Go for E-11 developed sectors like MPCHs or NPF. However price tag may be a bit higher unless you go for some old Apartments. Rental is quite reasonable.

Its best to go with dha phase 8 its really the best opportunity now in 6 to 10 months u will get up to 5 to 8 lacks

OK, thank you all.

A friend is suggesting I go for G 16 residential plot. I have no idea about whether it has possession and what are its prospects in near future. He claimed G 16 and Fizaia will give very good returns in 1 year coz of new airport.

I'd be grateful if you can give your expert opinion.

Regards,

@Mohd Sir…I would say that stay away from this airport craze…It has nothing in it except some bubbled up hype…G-16 in my view is not a worth it investment. Fazaia is totally useless and i am saying it from my personal experience.

Thanks a lot Saadi Aquari Sb.

Sir welcome anytime.

@SAADI_AQUARIUS Hi,im thinking of booking 5 plots in top city upcoming extension.im booking them for mid term investment.I would like your advice on it

Zaid sir…Sir price would be too much inflated…Calculate your risks before going for any such expensive bookings.

Buy in Multan DHA