Where to invest 7 million in rwp/isb for maximum rental value??

I want to invest 7 million in rwp/isb for maximum rental value .Need suggestions.Thanks

Buy a ready apartment in Zarkon Heights and enjoy good rental value for life.

Dear can you please provide me the details??

You can buy two shops in F-11 Markaz in an already rented plaza. G-11/13 & G-14 is also good for rental income but prices on higher side. E-11 flats are giving good returns but development standard may be compromised. Avoid new projects in F-17 as there were lot of problems were there before but an established business building investment return I also good.
Bahria town phase-8 is good in commercial but only the blocks located away from the main commercial such as Usman commercial.
If you do not want to pay property tax then Bahria towns and DHAs are your targets.
In BT, Rawalpindi civic center is excellent for rental income.

Mujeeb sahab zarkon heights is located on main G.T road near G-15. Motorway and metro located on stone strow. In short only luxury project near new airport.

Abdul Qayyum Sb,

How much monthly rent one can get from 1 shop in F 11 markaz? I heard there could be, and usually are, (technical or litigation) issues with tenants, and all that usual stuff like they don't pay rent and get stay order and a lot. What's the safest and respectful option other than shops?

Thank you

@ Muhammad

The rent in F-11 markaz is minimum 50% of the investment. If price is 50 Lacs, rent must be at least 25,000 per month. The annual raise is 10% as per contract. In capital, as sacred cows are also investors, the legal position is pro landlord.

If renter is difficult, 3 month is the period for legal requirements and He/She has to vacate.

Other than shops, for monthly income, you may get an office or house but these properties need maintenance after renters are out and that costs!

House is liability and commercial property is investment.

Isn’t it good to invest in plots in reputed societies instead of shops? No liabilities, and investment can be switched after profit making.

@Muhammad

If you want to enjoy monthly income and also the incremental value

of property then commercial property is a good decision.But if you have surplus money then go for investment in plots.Thanks

@ AQ sb, please explain on what basis 25k monthly rent can be the 50% of 50 lac investment.

I think he meant in the main figure, like 50 xxxxx ka 25, 70xxxxx ka 35, not literally 50%.

Sorry Suhail Sb!

I was not clear to you:

50% means:

lacs of buyout must yield "Half of lacs amount in 1000s, on MONTHLY basis:

But this is for commercial property ONLY:

For example: You buy a shop at 50 lacs, you must get rent/month as 25,000. That is the best rental income on commercial property.

Residential is lot less than this formula.