Where To Invest 8-10 Million For Best Returns In Islamabad Or Lahore

I want to invest 8-10 million in Islamabad or Lahore so what are the best options currently.

You can go for DHA-2 (and ride on the brand) or go for B-17 (and wait for Margalla Avenue completion).

@ pardesi and for how much time means years

Dha 2,bahria enclave can be the best options for you.

B-17 is the bestest option as the rates are low these days and MA has to be completed within this fiscal year. And once it is created, B-17 will have a comparable rates as D-12.

Zeeshan sb…I can bet ma will not be completed even in next couple of years…And yes when you are day dreaming,then you can compare rates of d-12 and b-17 but this fact is distant from reality…

G-15 and 16 rates should quickly go upward to match G-11 after Kashmir Highway widening completion, if we really think that B-17 rates would touch D-12.

Both G-11 and G-15/16 lie on same road which is Kashmir Highway.

A 10 Marla plot in bahria phase 1-6 would be the best option,

Bro… Buy 3 5 marla plots in be1 b17 and dha. You have diversification and a natural mix of risky less risky and solid assets. Take care of your losses and your profits will take care of themself.

It is new opportunity to invest in Pine Valley Murree...It is project by Ex DHA Administrator.

It is near Lawrance college road and appartments with gated community and community club along with cinema and shopping mall. Its good for rental purposes too.

So it is good investment I think.

Regards

dSA

92-333-4220989

designsource99@gmail.com

If you are investor than invest that place where there is less development. Because after development rates goes up. If you invest in developed area you only get less amount of money.

Well i am not saying that b17 will be equal to d12. This is offcourse day dreaming. :) All i am saying is MA will be completed eventually as you can see already 70% of it on google earth. All i am saying is that b17 rates are low these days and you can struck a good deal, and when MA will be constructed, it will be about 60% of d12 rates. Am i wrong in saying that?

Forget about Bahria islamabad, as its a private company and it is awesomely busy in making people of karachi fools, i am one of them.

Sir, what are the plot values in b 17 now?

My vote is going to,

1:Bahria phase8

2:Dha phase2

3:B-17

all three are safe and bright future.

Regards