Where to invest in islamabad for 3-4 years?

Aoa all,

I want to invest 3500000 rupees in islamabad or nearby societies. What is the best and safe option? I want tp double my investment in 3-4 years time. I am considering following options
Bahria phase 8 10 marla non devolop sector
G-14(1,2,3 25*40)
I-15,i-16
B-17
E-16,17
Jinnah garden
Commoners sky garden
B-enclave

Plz recommend from these or any other good option.

Dont think Jinnah Garden, I-15, I-16 CSG can double your investment. G-14/3 and BE would be fine but i think there is no 25*40 in G-14/3. E-16/17 is also good option. Avoid G-14/1-2. Don't know about B17

DHA 2 and G-15/F-15 is also good option if you consider it

Dear Kamran,

1:Dha phase2.

2:Bahria Enclave1.

3:B-17.

4:Bahria phase8.

These are all safe and bright future and i hope it will give you good return inshAllah.My prayers,wishes and positive thoughts are with you.

Regards

Thank You Arshad Bhai and Nadeem Bhai.

Kamran diversifying investment is recommended and a good strategy but not that much where you would want to cover the whole of islamabad. Its better to go for solid areas even if you have to pay more.

consider buying one in G-14/4 or G-13 or D-12 in atleast 30*60 or more size. Rest you can diversify in DHA K-P blocks, BE1 or G-15. Dont go to file games like CSG,BTK if you are not a regular player. I am stuck in Jinnah garden for the past 8 months where i was told possession would be given like 2 months back and i think it would take another 8 months or more to get possession. Prices have even reduced there and i am in loss now. So dont go to shitty societies for quick bucks rather its better to stick to CDA, DHA or Bahria only where if returns maybe slow but your prinicpal will be safe and secure

Kamran every one has good response according to his knowledge i will also suggest few things in proper cda sectors specialy non developed sectors which can double personal experience G-14/1, E-12, I-11/2 and Bahria enclave is also good.

@Wali: Don't you think "Its better to go for solid areas even if you have to pay more" as suggested by Arshad sb is the right suggestion? However, even if you suggest a high risk high return scenario then I think G-14/2 is a better option than G-14/1. I'm not that well aware about the area, G-14. What would you say about G-14/2?

BTW, some property dealers specially in the areas of G-13&14 strongly suggest for investment in non-developed areas of G-14. They suggest based on their assumption that development in G-14/3 is about to start. If development really starts then definitely its a good return investment. What seniors would say on it?

IB i have been to G-14/3 and looking at it i think it would take a very long time to get possession. There are villages surrounding the ziarat there. The affectees have been paid the cost of land by management but they are not vacating as they also want compensation for the houses or structures they have buit. I think even G-14/3 would take around 7-10 years to be livable. If one wants to play file game and take risk i think G-14/3 would be best as it is next in possession. Then G-14/3 and last G-14/1 as it is heavily populated and bigger in size compared to other sub sectors.

Again the main consideration rests with the investor and his purpose. If he intends to live then dont go for non possession even if someone intends investment cum living. G-14/3 maybe good for someone who only wants to invest

Dear IB my suggestion is just for investment point of view according to his budget i already have my 2 plots for the last one year it has no profit but i thinking for another one. Property is down but it in not only G-14, the whole market is down when it become started the rates will boom specially in non developed sectors, I not only suggest G-14. E-12 and I-11/2 are also good for future investment. If it has no profit it also not harm you proper cda sector you can resale just on one day cash if you need money.

Why not top city??

PECHS is Best Investment because developed and in front of New Airport

TopCity-1 is best option, to invest near new airport.

Hi,

Bahria enclave 2 seems to be a good investment for 3 years as you get the file for low price right now.

I agree with Mian Brothers because best option in-future.

@Arshad and Wali: thank you sir for sharing with us your experience and suggestions about G-14, E-12.

Thanks Khurram. Can you suggest the block and price, best for investment in top city? is it good to invest for 1-2 months in F block?

What about A block? why everyone is saying that F is good why not A or B blocks?

Dear Babur bahi,

TOP CITY is best for investment because of good location.All blocks are good only G and H blocks are under doubts.Why F block is good?You know investors always go to cheap and good location that's why F is good because of cheaper then other blocks and location wise best.

Allah is the best Planner he knows what will be the best for us.

Regards