Where to invest in islamabad/rwp

Respected members,
Kindly guide me where should i invest in islamabad to get good return.
I have 2.5 to 3 million budget. Investment can be short to long term

I have also same question, few possible option in my mind are: I-16 or Bahria Town phase 8

Respected senior member kindly guide us, Many thanks

I-16 seems good option. Go through some recent threads on I-16, Dha Valley, BT Enclave. That would help.

Bhai you can buy 5 marla plot either in I-16 or Bahria Phase 8 in 2 million budget. With rest of the money buy one 5 marla or 10 marla plot in Kashmir Model Town (KMT). InshAllah faida ho ga.

Where is this Kashmir Model Town?

Kashmir Model Town is located on chakri road infront of Al-Haram city. The project is owned by JKCHS (G-15). The project was launched in 1984 but due to late progress by the developer and ownership by overseas Pakistanis, no construction activity took place. But currently fundamentals are in complete favor for a bull run which are: Prices are ultra cheap, Land is completely owned by society, Possession is available, Society gate and roads are in place but not in good condition, Fatima Jinnah university new campus is on walking distance, Chakri road is already getting double, Ring road will most probably intersect the chakri road at fatima jinnah university and one more good news in process.

Along with such fundamentals 5 marla plot is still available for crazy 6 lacks.

Naveed Sb,

Thanks for the valuable input, Does Kashmir Model town (JKCHS) has NOC from CDA. I checked CDA web site its not in approved list and niether on illegal list.

Please advise the society contact and details along with authenticity of society as I am low budget too.

Forum experts Nadeem Sb, Khan Sb, Saadi Any updates....

Regards,

OI

Bhai yeh project pindi main hai. Iss ka CDA sae koe laena daena nhin hai.

Society is very reliable but lazy. They have delivered sector G-15 which performed very well even in recession.

Society office is also located in G-15 before Tarnol.

Respected members thanks for the prompt help. Kindly guide about university model town. Is it approved from CDA and good for safe investment?

If you are looking for CDA in this budget, you can try to get something in Cabinet. It is a CDA Sector and you can afford 10 marla developed plot at least. And if you compromise on location and depth then you can also get 1 kanal around your range - in a CDA sector in Islamabad Zone 2.

Naveed sb don’t mind me saying that JKCHS is one of the most incompetent societies of this country,

I have personally visit JKCHS, It for away from city. One of my uncle buy plot in 90’s and he want to sell it from many years.

Is this Kashmir Model Town same as Gulshan-i-Kashmir? Or these are two different societies?

Plz stay away from KMT.... Their performance is pathetic till now.

Stay away from the advice of this Pakistani-1... He is trying to sell his plots in Cabinet.... Be aware, he is a scammer and multiple ID holder...

In 3 Million budget, I would suggest 5 Marla in Sector N of Bahria Enclave... Or you can buy plot in Gandhara City near airport.

Regards