Where to invest pkr 1 crore to get maximum monthly income?

I have 1 crore in cash

I live and work in Chakwal

I want to invest my money in Islamabad or Rawalpindi to get a monthly income

Should i buy a house or plaza or an office building and where should I buy?

Please suggest, my goal is to get a monthly income

Many options can be considered:

1. Shop in CDA sectors and Rawalpindi can yield to 50 to 60k rental income.

2. House in middle class area of Rawalpindi can yield upto 40 to 45k monthly rent

3. Plots can be purchased and it could appreciate to give you 10 % yearly return on average.

House renting yields nothing at the end of the day…get a piece of commercial land and construct yourself… that will generate monthly income… Bahria Phase 8 might be the option for you looling at your budget and access, in my personal view, Big But, you would have to increase your budget and play wisely… Money is commercial property even if it is a fraction of marla… residential things just keep your ball rolling… just you have to play wise and never buy a commercial piece where possession is not available… keep a safe distance of 1700KM from flat…

Agree with Ilyas sb.

But commercial property in phase 8 is over supplied already half of the commercial plazas still awaiting their tenants.

Commercial property in thickly populated areas would be best for rental income. It will be high in the demand forever.

I think flats should be avoided except in the heart of CDA sectors like G-11, F-11 etc. Where the rental income is good and they some how can be sold with some good effort.

Respected Khalid sahib,
I get the same amount of rent from commercial in CDA and Bahria Phase 8 as compared to my investments..... but the worth of commercial in CDA gone too higher as compared to Bahria Phase 8 commercial..... & my commercials location in phase 8 are the best and they are fully rented otherwise you are true some of the buildings are struggling to be fullly rented out.......

Ok that’s good, can you share some,details on phase 8 commercial investment and its rental worth please based upon your personal experience?