Which Block Is Good In Gulberg Residencia?

Today I sold out my Ghauri Town plot. Now I have 1.75 million to buy a plot in Gulberg, tomorrow I am going to get one. Can anyone suggest me that which block will be good in my budget? I want to buy plot to build my home in future.

Try F block but your budget is a bit limited....kindly keep us updated with your findings.

Thanks

H--T ok I will InshaAllah.

What you think about block N, as it is closed to markaz.

Dear H--T

I got a plot in L block as I found it more suitable in term of distance from markaz, roads are already there, its on height and most importantly it was in my budget :)

@prince

Have you visited greens...?

Any updates/development there..??

Thanks

Semester new pics uploaded at

https://www.facebook.com/GulbergGreen

that's not an official page

@Prince

We can offer you building design and construction services with quality works and time completion.

www.designsource99.weebly.com

Looking forward to hear you so.

Regards

DSA

92-333-4220989

CONGRATS Prince

L block is a good block.......

H--T

Is there any activity going on in Gulbarg? Have he people starting constucting their houses?

No not yet

What is the price for a 1 Kanal plot there. Which block is expected to be given posession 1st ?

How long it will take to develop basic necessities in this residential scheme to become liveable?

X2PRINCE,

Pls share the price of plots when you do research.

How long it will take to develop basic necessities in this residential scheme to become liveable?

Tahir Sabeeh

dont have the idea about prices of 1 kanal but Block E and J both are developed and I think these blocks will get possession 1st.

Getting the posession and start construction are 2 very different things.According to Gulberg they have given the posession for F block and i can start my construction there when i want but the on ground realities are very different.Or may be every one is waiting for the other person to start construction first.There is no commericial no security at the moment its not at all livable may be in 1 or 2 years time but not now…

H-T … Any idea about the price of a 1 Kanal plot there ? in sectors like J,E or F ?

No idea but i will ask around and will let you know

Great ! Appreciate your comment H--T. Please contact me on 0341 2541405 or qureshitahir@hotmail.com.

Thanks,

Tahir