Which is the best society for investment near new international airport?

I have seen many societies near new international airport like pechs, motorway city,islamabad coopeative housing society, mumtaz city, top city, alhuda town, danial town,amarat city etc.......

Which one is best and secure to invest amount all above..
I have seen motor way city ,ichs and amaracity prices are very very low..

I think the best societies near new airport are Jammu Kashmir Cooperative Housing Society and Interior Ministry society.

I personally dont like private towns such as Mumtaz City because y ou dont know what will happen to their standard int he future but it is a gamble people play and sometimes it pays off!

PECHS is also good but if and when will they have access to airport road, we dont know for sure.

Sir f-17 is also good option…

Ichs, motorway city etc are all behind the airport and may take maybe 10 years to gain proper road access. Thats y they are so much cheap. First the societies like Top City and Mumtaz city PECHS etc will develop, then the airport will get populated and then the roads to those back societies will be constructed. Right now they have access through Fateh jang road only and only raw roads. Long term investment. Ministry of Commerce has better location and access as compared to small societies. It is also cheap, but again long term.

I agree with ali saab on this. I agree with pk1 about there societies, however, the societies that pk1 has mentioned are well reputed but not cheap! green city is another with long term investment.

To be honest, most close societies are pretty expensive now, you only have places like ichs, green city etc...that are cheap but no chance of gaining recognition any time soon as these are long term investments due to development completion and road access.