Which Islamabad sector is best for 4 millon investment.

Aoa

Yesterday i spent a day to visit few islamabad sectors (i-14, i-15, i-16, g-15, g-16, f-15, e-16, b-17)

I want to invest 4 million for next 2 years, my basic dream is to build home. Although personally i like g-15 but its out of my reach.

So can you please guide me which sector is best because i can easily buy a good 8 marla plot in i-14, i-15, i-16,g-16, e-16, b-17.

Thanks

Dear i suggest u I-12, AND Bahria Enclave 8 marla in your budget otherwise out of your choice i like 4 marla i-11/2 G-14 AND E-12

E-17/3 one kanal

@Pk1 thanks for your reply. Can i ask why you suggest E-17/3. As i can easily buy one kanal in E-16.

@Wali khan am not interested in Bahria Enclave, Can you please suggest me some Islamabad sector near Peshawar Road.

E-17/3 has better height and no high tension cables running through it.

Dear usman i suggest u another good place H-13 near Nust university on main peshawar road it is not the cda sector it is the land of people but it has proper intiqal and registry it is in front of G-13 where rates are very high comparatively. Here u can get 3-5 laks per marla and start you house now. Another is the cda sector G-14 on main peshawar road it is so far non developed but it will be developed.i can visit you H-13 a 6 marla very good plot is also for sale here. You can contACT me 03355063653

Thanks but @pk1 i have check G-16 has better location and E-17 is for-away from blue area and pindi. Second at entrance you will see still local villagers are stalled.

@usman you won’t get 1 kanal plot in G-16 for this price atleast not in developed area. I am not sure about non-possession though.

Thanks @Danish Quresi but G-16 is not completely developed, Only G-16/4 is developed and in this 8 Marla plot prices are around 4Million. Even Society doesn’t occupy the land for complete G-16. If you have any plot of 1 kanal in G-16/4 or G-16/3 please tell me plot #, street #. Once again many many thanks.

@ usman…I have 35x80 plot for sale at g-16/3…If interested you can contact me at 03455370978…

@usman, you may text me at 0331-5551569 so i can share available plots with you, please mention your name and required size plot as well

regards

Sure thanks allot my friend.

Dear Usman,

1:Bahria Enclave.

2:Dha phase2.

3:B-17 B or C block.

Regards

Dear

please once visit F 17 its better for investment purpose

Dear Usman i would recommend the DHA Valley because now days the rate of DHA Valley is quite well as compared to the other sector and for longer run it would be very helpful for you for the investment point of view.