Which one is better, F-17 vs. B-17?

Which one is better, F-17 vs. B-17?

Right now B-17 has more scenic location - beautiful view of Margalla Hills.

In future it will depend on which road is built early and provides better access:

• F-17 access to Islamabad via Blue Area extension; or

• B-17 access to Islamabad via Margalla Road project

Thanks Pk1 for your opinion.

What is meant by Blue Area extension? Does it mean Kashmir Highway or some new road?

Main Blue Area road (Jinnah Avenue) will be extended to cross gt road and enter zone II inshAllah.

But the road will take re-alignment at sector f-10 so instead of passing between g and f sectors it will pass between f and e sectors. Thus, instead of passing through Jammu Kashmir society it will cross gt road near Tarnol phatak and pass alongside F-17.

But also b-17 will have a direct access on Margalla Avenue extension will will be extended to cross gt road and then cross m-1 motorway. Even now the road from Sangjani to motorway exists and B-17 double road (which separates a and b blocks from c block) will have access to Margalla Avenue extension.

But all of the above are future projects. Only Allah knows what will materialize and what will be in delay and doldrums.

Excellent. Thanks Pk1 for a detailed reply.

Dear Pk1,

The re- alignment of Jinnah avenue is in documents or only in planning/idea and if it happens will it be same as Tarnol-Fateh Jang road or some where else.

So far this re-aligned Jinnah avenue is in documents and in planning only - no one knows when this project will be implemented. It is expected to cross gt road near Tarnol phatak inshAllah and will be different from the existing Fateh Jang road. Sector f-17 already has one side access to Fateh Jang road. When the re-aligned Jinnah avenue crosses gt road and enters into zone ii, then sector f-17 will get access on blue area from the opposite side of the society.

I am sorry for being naive, am i correct to understand that b-17 is a CDA approved sector? If yes then i believe development has not started yet. Appreciate some guidance on this.

Regards and thanks