Which part of Bahria Town Rawalpindi phase 8 is the best to live

Dear mates,

Kindly spare few minutes to share your thoughts and experience about where/which part (area, location, a row of plots etc.) in Bahria town Rawalpindi is best to build a house and live there? I know it also depends on one's financial condition but in this case, plz ignore the money side of the things. We are looking to buy a 1 kanal plot.

Checkout Usman D Block where all plots are of 22 marla. Already going to be the posh part of the vicinity.

One kanal plots in Overseas Enclave 3, St. 17 and 19 probably have the best view in whole Phase 8. The land also seems solid but can be confirmed from those already living in these two streets.

Overseas block-5 is also good and scenic but you need to think about filling here and there.

There is no substitute for the fresh Oxygen in garden city.

From many factors, garden city is a gem of beauty, clean, green among all areas in twin cities.

But it is far-located from GT road as of now!

There is a dispute of garden city direct access from GT road but DHA-3 will get the same in future if BT still fails to succeed with land Mafia.

People say, why I tell personal stuff here at zameen but Rizq is form Allah: We bought a 1 Kanal in overseas for our construction business and came out with a lucrative profit amid the worst time of property these days and abandoned the idea of making/selling home at that plot. That plot was partially filled also!

Trust DHA-3 and go for a Kanal plot in garden city, if you need to have pure fresh Oxygen for the rest of your life as the green area is forest area and cannot be constructed. BT is already in lawsuit with government on what has already been possessed by MR.

Overseas block-5 is also good and scenic but you need to think about filling here and there.
There is no substitute for the fresh Oxygen in garden city.
From many factors, garden city is a gem of beauty, clean, green among all areas in twin cities.
But it is far-located from GT road as of now!
There is a dispute of garden city direct access from GT road but DHA-3 will get the same in future if BT still fails to succeed with land Mafia.
People say, why I tell personal stuff here at zameen but Rizq is form Allah: We bought a 1 Kanal in overseas for our construction business and came out with a lucrative profit amid the worst time of property these days and abandoned the idea of making/selling home at that plot. That plot was partially filled also!
Trust DHA-3 and go for a Kanal plot in garden city, if you need to have pure fresh Oxygen for the rest of your life as the green area is forest area and cannot be constructed. BT is already in lawsuit with government on what has already been possessed by MR, in the forest area.

AQ Sb what about A block? How is that for living?

Pls also suggest which is the best block for doing residential project with the aim of selling?

Gh

YC sb

Definition of “Best” is very much relative term and in phase-8, it is rather difficult!
MR is purposefully not developing the RRR projected area and if bypass metalized, the best is likely to change its axis: You get direst approach to new airport bypassing down town Pindi plus access to capital through DHA-3.
Overseas is attractive to me but then garden city has its own dimensions of liking.
Then comes Hamlet which is hard written to go to DHA as well.
Sector E and E1, F2/3 , M, lake frontage block have their own flavor being close to the theme park.
Beyond Awami-3, after Adiala connection through bridge, is another place for Pindian’s who prefer to live close with families.
A block is very good but regarding filling all phase-8 has pockets and only an honest dealer who has initial time with phase-8 development can tell you where to buy.
Now for selling, however, a thumb rule is always at our help:
Build where residential clusters are more thick, you will never go in loss.
Safari valley: for mediocre families Usman, Abu bakkar are nice to get profit and Ali block for small plots.
Phase-8, as per personal liking for profit making, E block and overseas are good but A block is also nice.
I am sorry I put you more in confusion but phase-8 is complex to describe as you will see general Pasha and Musharraf house at some location and with almost same facilities, you will see a family living possessing only motorbikes for their transport!
Nadeem sb or other learned members can rescue you, sir!
I just added my 2 cents and my best may not be good enough for you.
I am living, Al-Hamdolilla, in DHA but love to live in garden city, if my family vote for me, In Shaa Allah.

Matters seem optimistic and progressing on RRR.

Land acquisition for Rawalpindi Ring Road; PKR 4 bn allocated

https://www.zameen.com/news/land-acquisition-for-rawalpindi-ring-road-pkr-4-bn-allocated.html

AQ sb, I am surprised you didn't mention Intellectual Village as a place to live. As per my humble observation it is the most posh community in Ph-8.

What do you think?