Which societies in Lahore offer full Privacy???

Salaam brothers,

Our family just returned from u.A.E where we spent most of our time therefore we know less about enviroment,

Now we are in lahore and living in a commercial area with mohalla system,

We want to buy a house in lahore but our main concern is privacy we hate mohalla system or socities developed in a way where you cannot survive without having good relations with neighbours

So can you please suggest what are those areas with no intervenion by neighbours?

Our maximum budget is 90 lakh therefore posh areas like model town or defence is no option for us..... And we only know the names of these two societies with total privacy...

I would suggest you to buy a house in Bahria Town or in Sukh Chayn Gardens. Both societies are very secure and peaceful. In your budget you can easily get a 8 marla house in Bahria Town. Your Budget is bit tight for Sukh Chayn but if you have time you can construct a house which will take around 6 Months to complete and will cost you around 90 lac. I'm in Real Estate business for a long time now so feel free to ask, will try to guide you as much as i can.

Regards,

Ali Ather

aliather@ymail.com

0322-8411784

@Ali ather,

SIR you are talking about 8 Marla house in 90 lacks in bahria town ,i don't know about Lahore , but in pindi you can have only 5 Marla double story in this budget, correct me if i am wrong.

Yes you are right the prices in pindi are higher than Bahria Town lahore. Here in Bahria town Sector D you can buy a Brand New 5 marla house for 70-75 lac.

If flat system suits you, go for ASKARI, life is very very peaceful there!!!

Try WAPDA town and PCSIR, both are gated communities, more accessible and not pricey. Bahria is excellent, but still bit far off, unless LRR southern loop is completed.

Let me also ask a question from Lahori bros, can you recommend a good apartment or townhouse (Rs.6-7m budget) for occasional living which has a good building/society management. I know one can check out Bahria safari villas, but is there any other option available, closer to city center?

@Isloo THanks for the info we will check Wapda & PCSIR

@ISLOO WE also looked into Allama Iqbal Town we did noticed privacy here but it mostly depends on the location of the house

@isloo

Try Icon Valley, it's near bahria orchard. You can get an apartment for almost 40 lakh. It's also available on installments and if you want possession you can pay half of the amount and do instalments for the other half. Do give it a look it's a very nice play to live in future. I myself have invested in it.

Between wapda town and pcsir 2, I would recommend PCSIR 2.

PCSIR 2 safe n secure and a very nice place to live.

Ali Athar, many thanks bro, will check it out. Does it have good security system?

I will recommnd pcsir2 or valencia homes

for further detail plz contact

0331-7774080

adnan haider

I recommend you to visit Bahria Town and see if you like the environment.

Regards,
Zain Nadeem

My suggestion would be Fazaia housing society which has surrounding walls and gated community, certainly cheaper than bahria town and good long term investment as well but a bit far from the city.

Haan jee Jamal sahab kia decide kia aap nai ? :smiley:

Green City or Paragon could also be a good option since they are both closer to Lahore Rind Road and thus connected with rest of the city.

While buying a house, keep your future housing needs in mind. If you have to buy a 5-marla house, it should have enough rooms and covered area to make life in coming years easy for you and your family.

In many new housing societies, 5-marla houses usually have 3 bedrooms. Keep all these factors in mind.

Samra-baji a few years ago my friend constructed his house in Paragon. And due to lack of security some intruders looted his house. Luckily he and his family were ok.

Personally, I like EME DHA. Very comfortable A-1 living. It is gated and even better than main defence from security point of view.

And very educated upper middle class community unlike Defence where you see some monied class who spend like in a spending competition.

Dear,
Considering your budget i would suggest you to buy a house in any society located near to Khayaban-e-Amin. But you can get complete privacy you want if you are able to increase your budget.