Which sub-sector in sector g-13 is the safest

I wanted to know the most secure and sophisticated sub sector in g-13 regards…

All the sub sectors are equally good. G-13/1 and G-13/4 are better in terms of access to KH.

If you want to purchase anything for personal living, consider the options in the populated streets and near to Kashmir Highway.

In my opinion, G 13/3 & 4 are more peaceful; less crowded.

Mr Mahmood Ali Khan

In adition to above comments, i would just like to point out it would be wiser to stay away from the huge apartment complex project in g13 (sorry i dont remember the name of it) as once the hundreds or thousands of flats are completed it would contain hundreds or thousands of families thus creating more crowd and road congestion in the immediate surrounding area. So worth keeping that in mind when looking for a plot or house in g13.

Yes this project is named LifeStyle residency. It will not create notable mess in near future but with time the growth in population might create some issues indicated above

Yes to further clarify my comments were not intended to downplay the potential of investment in that mega apartment complex in g13, it surely seems like a good project for investment purpose. I meant for those that prefer peaceful enviornment away from population clusters its worth looking for a plot or a house at a reasonable distance from that project.

Some people prefer living within proximity to hussle bussle and some dont. Depends upon individuals preference.

Very true @Slick

Well thanks everyone for your keen analysis, I'd prefer quite and peaceful environment with above average development and security, if not guards then atleast the responsiveness and efficiency of law enforcing authorities in the locality should be effective. So that I can have a peace of mind atleast when I am out of the house or City.

Regards..

Well Mehmood Sb, unfortunately there is no place to ensure this in whole Pakistan in terms of security.

The society guards are also more like of dummies just performing duty to earn and make a 'Dayari'

The law enforcement authorities response is known to everyone across Pakistan with less than one percent exceptional cases, nothing satisfactory.

Well usualy for own safety in pk people do any of the following.(manpower/labor is cheap in pk)

A. Employ private gaurd for own household.

B. Households within a street or a community together employ a dedicated gaurd for their small area paid for by them.

Some other societies do offer dedicated security but since you are asking about cda sector so thats just an example of what people usualy can do for security.

It's not as bad but if one overthinks it for sure seem to look more serious. There is no foll proof mechanisn It's just about precaution to be low profile as mostly such crimes happen when someone (unfortunately) gets highlighted due to lavish life style.

Many a times we see those hired guards after knowing the ins and out conspire to do what they were hired to prevent! If security issues are a concern, as of now, in ISB/RWP, BT/DHA can be better option. There will be ups and downs of BT/DHA whatever location etc but if security issues are concerned these 2 are still much better than the rest!

In terms of security, no place can be considered as the best to live in as anything could happen anywhere. May ALLAH protect all of us and our families.

In city area, one should prefer populated areas and strong neighborhood bounding is essential to avoid any mishaps and bad situations. Also, the street guard option should be considered by contributing small monthly amount would prove to be good idea to mitigate risks.

As far as Bahria / DHA is concerned, its not that safe as it perceived and shown over the advertisement. You can say the situation is much better but not the best. There is less probability of robberies and snatching there but such incidents happened in the past in BT/DHA as well. Also, BT P8 has much more cases then last year of reported robberies.

Nothing is ideal, we should pray to ALLAH to protect us, be low profile, do not show off unnecessarily and avoid keeping servants randomly without background checks.

• Statistically speaking, walking on road in ISB, you are more safer than the likes on NY, Paris, Rio De Janeiro etc etc.

• Realistically speaking, you are that safe as stated above, Allah forbid, if not caught in a wrong situation at the wrong time...

Thats pretty much about it...

Ideals rarely exist in a realistic world. Talk about PAK, best you can get with all of its flaws is BT/DH as of now. Not to walk outside post Maghreb with a Flashing Smart Phone, get your area CCTV monitored and locked doors that pretty much reduces lots probability of occurrences for such unfortunate events... A 'trust-able' guard is an added bonus!

Concerns are valid, however, as a personal view Overthinking may make one feel worst about a situation than it actually is...