Who Funds The Maintenance Of Bahria Schemes

Of course the residents do by paying some fixed monthly sum, but is it true that this payment makes up only 40% of the total cost, the rest is paid by Malik sahab?

If true, is it good or bad?

Is it sustainable?

And if it is true, then what happens if Malik sahab pulls out due to whatever reason?

Eventually the residents will have to bear the burden of all costs. No one should expect subsidies on a perpetual basis.

At the moment, Malik Riaz has to make Bahria seem attractive to ensure success for his upcoming projects in Karachi, Multan, Sindh and KPK.

But a time will come when Bahria residents will have to pay for everything.

It’s a ponzi setup right now. …

Any idea how much will it cost a resident per month once the free lunches stop? .

Well, Bahria earns a hell lot of money from transfers of plots everyday, last year when the market was too hot, i heard that Bahria earned 1 month’s salary in a single day for all the employees, the residents are paying for the maintenance rite now and it can increase in future but the facilities they avail are too good.

So how much exactly is it ?

if someone knows it will be helpful. ;)

Nasir sahab

the question is , what will happen to these facilities if and when the subsidy from BE stops?

The price will go up for the residents , but by how much?.

If the general cocept of 40% and 60% is correct then the price will more than double in coming years ? How much that be ? anyone living in BT can help us with this question?

Cost of living is increasing every wehre in pakistan.SO what if residents have to pay more in future?Are there payments being not paid-off,by lavish fa

I dont think its 30 to 40%. There is cost of security petrol , garbage trucks and maintenance staff.if every resident pay 4000 (i ll confirm it) then they are even in profit . How often garbage collection happen? security is cheap in Pak. Actually Bahria is earning money as they increase charges if fuel prices or inflation goes up.

It is 2500 for 10 marla house, 3500 for kanal house, 1500 for 7/8 marla houses, 500 for developed plots. Similarly there are some charges for commercial plots. I don't think it is subsidised but I could be wrong. I think it is more of volume based thing as there are thousands of houses now in Bahria. You pay it along with electricity bill, usually electricity and maintenance bill comes together.

In return you get, security, daily garbage collection (UK style bins for every house), Water filtration plants, indoor/outdoor electricity/gas/sewage maintenance, mosques/parks maintenance and running expenses etc.

Whats the fee of plot transfer fee?

Thank you guys .But are the estimated sums given above weekly or monthly.

Also how much is the tranfers fee?

Again thank you guys.

Cheers

Amar

Monthly

@Ahmad: Does DHA Rwp/Ibd also work on the same lines in terms of maintenance services and charges?