Why awt is not gaining prices?

It has direct access for cpec interchange, direct interchange on motorway but still prices are low, and not seen any good jump, what is the reason for that. Should i invest there for 2-3 years in 10 marla plot for 30-35 lac.

This is something I also wonder about this society. There is possession, utilities infrastructure and most importantly the tag of Tigers. And still low price. Would be great if some expert share his professional view on this.

No society in the southern side of motorway has enough residents and houses in zone 2. Basic amenities are non existent e.g schools, colleges, clinics, hospitals, groceries, dudh dahi, tandoor etc etc. Its a big compromise to start living there even if utilities and possession is available.

Correct. There is a lack of facilities at the moment. This is one of the reasons behind stagnant market

Make no mistake gents, the underrated, pretty much unsung ‘Hakla Interchnage’ coming soon …

Is it worth investing in AWT now for two years return.

More and more people are now comparing civic amenities of any society with BT & DHA. AWT lacks a lot in this regard. Plus it is not Islamabad.
Electric poles are hanging everywhere which makes it a 2nd class society.
Hakla is reality and will affect AWT plus other good existing access but will never become on par with BT & DHA as they are far superior than AWT from several aspects.

We can not make comparison of AWT with BT or DHA as dynamics of both categories are different but we can compare AWT with B-17, Ministry of commerce, FH, Mumtaz city MPCHS, gandhara city etc. So all these societies even the ministry of commerce which is worst of all got big jumps but still AWT has seen not any big jump.

Seniors what is your opinion about ECHS(D-18)? It is next to D-17 and prices are reasonable.

Ofcourse investment in AWT is safe and its now more safe then past as construction of houses has started. Few families are residing thr. It will also get benefit from margalla avenue

Prices of AWT are already increasing. About an year ago 10 marla (actually 9 marla)plot was around 20 to 25 lacs

AWT Had main problem of its access. Which is solved due to construction an interchange on M2. After which the rate started increasing steadily. Secondly The standard of construction is very old. You can see electric poles & so on. Now AWT is upgrading the electric system & Making it underground. Thirdly News on Second Loop of RRR from M2 to Sangjani has further raised the interest & Now a 5 5 marla plot that was selling around 14-15 lacs few months ago is offered at 23 lacs.

@ Humayyun

What is the status of NOC of AWT

is thr any hope that they will get it soon?

So is it the right time to invest in 10 marla plot in AWT? or there is some better option under that budget?

I heard same plots have been allotted multiple times and too much ongoing litigation between the allottees.

Also low standards of living. People rather go to Top CITY, FaisL Town and even New city Wah.

I decided that AWT is not worth my time.

Okay Imran sir taking your advice and staying away from it.

I booked one Kanal at the launch time, came in Pakistan and visited, drain lines were being installed but of less diameter. Sold immediately during 2008 property boom. AWT not behaving like a professional society. Plus D-18 is not Islamabad. Capital finished at sector 17.
If you compare with BT, DHA, B-17, TC, MC and several others in town, AWT gets name at the very bottom. Just my 2 cents.
If you have decided to live in Sangjani then living in Wah is best due to its superb and matchless education facilities.

Its true that AWT is not behaving like a professional society. However i doubt the litigation issues as transfer of plot is based on bio metric system and final allotment letter is issued by AWT head quarter.

The rates are on increasing trends due to some plus points like location, immediate pocession and lower rates.