Why is bahria enclave not rising?

Prices are still same from last 3 years. There is overall price hikes in all the areas of isb/rwp but bahria enclave developed area prices are not rising up. I think this is an under valued project right now should i invest there for 1-2 years.

There are two possibilities:

1. Either Bahria Town is being systematically crushed by the biggest competitor, or

2. Clown MR is up to something big and just holding his cards to throw on table when everyone is out.

Knowing him, the second seems more plausible. He has incredible ability to surprise the market.

On the other hand, the first factor can not be completely ruled out considering his cases and penalties. It is not just BE but all BTs in other cities are seriously stagnant and have almost no share in recent hike.

Malik Clown Riaz is in hot water and he has to pay a lot of buck to supreme court........ In Pakistan " Once a thief always a thief"....Malik Clown Riaz will need enough time to prove the quote " Once a thief always a thief" wrong.....

I have been tracking commercial plots in Bahria Phase 8, Civic Center and to some extent in bahria enclave, there has not been any rise in the last seven or so years.......Bahria might be a next Gold mine, as per my all times bubba isloo, or the current rates will not go higher for couple of years more.... But the current rates of the Bahria is the worst bottom and can not go down further.......

Businessman and politicians permanent dushmani nahi paltay, wo sirf faida nuqsan ka soch ker chaltay hein. Bahria Karachi aur baqi jagah per to kafi increase aaya hai prices mein. Lakin bahria enclave usi jaga khara hai.

As per my knowledge, there is lot of upside movement in phase 8 and prices are increasing day by day . Possession sectors are on boom. In last six months the plot got a good hike and continuing the momentum. Not sure about BT Karachi but BE will be the next winner as and when they got the CDA NOC and sui gas the jump would be there.

Khalid bahi any idea about phase8 rwp block C and E price of 10 marla good level plot.

@khalid Sab, any idea when this Gas and NOC jump is expected? also my question is even verana like I-15 and far away areas got a very very big jump. but there is not even a 5% jump in BE, why is that. why investor is not going to BE? on ground things like Location and development is not bad. even areas like chak shehzad, chata bakhtawar and mohallahs are seeing massive jumps.

--> Why BE is not rising? Millin $ Question
--> What is the Reason: No one Knows Exactly even MR (believe me)
--> Some possibilities: perhaps some or all here:

- Yes, PVC will exert all pressure to suppress BE, no question about it! What pressure exactly? via CDA. It worked for a while but seems in fact this NOC equation seem to be reversing now.

- Yes, PVC have been able to capture a chunk of customers that could had been client of BE. PVC did made a dent to BE market. Thats pretty much it

- No, SC charges have no impact on BE at all. Infact if there is a winner in all that its BT and MR to get that prime land in a plate via paying pocket change for whats the real worth of that land. In business, in PAK credibility hardly matters, its the gains that do.

- BE saw its golden time in 2016-2017 and its a trademark for BT projects, after seeing big escalations they become stagnant for years to come and at times that may be 5 odd years sometimes.

- There is no infrastructure development promised on that side so that doesn't excite investors. May be Rawal Dam Chowk but its a long shot.

- BTs have been dead slow even in KHI last three launches are dead flop! P8 estacaltions are well deserveed because:

-- Its sort of undervalued
-- Had been on a pretty much stand still for years on
-- RRR news helping the rise

- NOC will give boost to BE, not big enough! BE for last 2 - 3 years is mostly end-buyers game and in such projects growth is gradual but sustained.

- Craps (non-developed) shoot up because investor jump and end-buyer sees the anticipation. Next stagnation coming to I-15 soon! See the difference at some point I-15 prices made I-16 (fully developed and possession) look like a joke!! Why? Investor moved to 15 and now moving back to 16 after gains!

==================
In BE
- Rental Yiled is still attractive
- Its still attracts overseas the most alongside DH & B-17
- Construct and sell in early sectors is still lucrative
- Still one of the best for personal living

@Nasir, gas is already approved for BE and coming in Sectors A, B and C soon.

@Imtiaz, by competitor I did not mean PVC. The biggest beneficiary of BT downfall in all Pakistan is DHA.

@Ilyas, then your research about BE is incomplete. Prices of commercials have actually come down from their peak. The last highest invoice for 8 Marla commercial was 5 crore. Then next launch was 2.85 crore. How's that !

But this is true that Bahria is at it's worst bottom.

Yes, Isloo, agreed RWP, KHI, LHR BT and DH in a pretty much direct competition.

As far as BT, yes DH can be a direct beneficiary in many cases for those where price tag starts at min 5 million, else is all BT game. For that matter actually its the proximity of the DHs that made BT to rise as well, specifically P7 and P8. Cant afford DH, go to BT sort situation for less.

For BE its an interesting case as here DH couldn't enter in a direct competition, as of now PVC filling that slot!

Lack of investor’s trust. Plus genuine buyers not interested due to higher cost of construction.

@Imran: on the contrary, there is rapid construction activity, both in BE as well as BT-8. How do you reconcile that?

Sector I will rise best in terms of percentage of returns, compared to other sectors. Civic Zone developing fast, but in doing so making the same miskate yet again that happened in P-8, i.e., surplus commercial …

Isloo 1 of ours!

I was tracking BE commercials awain on zameen.mamoo.com for info.... Malik Madari Riaz supplies commercials like TEEPAR( Shuljam) in abundance in peak winters that worths nothing at the end of the day except in few locations by CHANCE and LUCK......

So my question is should i shift my investment from I-15 to Bahria enclave, I-16 and 14 has gain so much price so i think i should not go there. Will this new NOC will be application on N, G, H, I blocks as well? or I should only focus on B Block 30x60

@Nasir, history has shown that CDA sectors almost always out-shine all other projects. So it would be hard to advise you to switch to BE.

Dear Nasir,
what i said 2200 days before at that time many people was not agree with me.Many people earned much in Dha-5 but i saw many people stuck in enclave so don't move just hold your I-15 or if you like move to I-14/16.
Https://www.zameen.com/forum/discussions/projects_and_developments/bahria_enclave_i__vs__dha_ii__investment_living_-8973.html
Regards

Maybe it’s is where it should be, meaning the price is exactly it’s worth.

The entry from park road is so pathetic that I doubt it will ever improve, will only get worse.

Out or 3 my pick in order of preference:

- 14 (will rise due to lots of ongoing, house construction, service road east, infrastructures like road carpeting, Gas, Commerical Auctioning) these are all ongoing activities!

- BE (NOC in near future, Gas, Civic Zone). N and I sectors to go to, may be C as well!

- 16 (construction, PHA apartments). It's solid and safe as it could get. 16/4 to look for.

15 will stagnate for sure sooner than later! When exactly to switch is an individual's call!

Imtiaz Bhai B-17 prices also increasing and Margalla Avenue news is also market. What you think it is better to invest in B-17 or I-14 for good return in next 12 months?