Zone 1 property price appreciation

Hello.
Can someone guide me regarding the property prices in zone 1 pertaining to metro bus project. Considering the sectors close by esp. G-8, g-9 etc. Has the prices seen any appreciation since metro bus project started or are yet to increase after its inauguration.

Anyone???

I dont think metro will increase price to these sectors. Rather it will be possible due to metro that one can have home close to metro in Pindi and do job in Islamabad.

Metro commuters are usually not prospective buyer of islamabad zone 1.

Malik sahab zone 1 appreciates anyway and grows faster than zone 2 and 5 except for blue chips like DHA, Bahria and Multi.

Recent growth in G-13 prices is a case in point. As for commuters of Metro Bus well these will include people of G-8 and G-9. I travelled in Ford wagons public transport being a resident of G-9. That was before I bought a car. Islamabadis are mostly middle class people originally but now in the F sectors the mentality has changed of the next generation.

Arshad Sb,

There has been no significant effect of Metro Bus System on zone-1 property... However the rates in Zone-1 are increasing at normal pace due their central location in islamabad.

Regards

When prices of sector D12 will increase ,being a zone 1 sector prices there are on hault for the past 1 year or so,I am stuck having a handsome investment in D12.

After completion of Metro project the prices will increase in these sectors like I-8/1-2,I-9/4,G-8/1-2,G-9/3-4.

Thx guys for the update. Is g-13 still rising or has it come to its maturity state meaning any more gains can be expected from g-13?