10 marla (35 x 65) layout

Hi all,

I am currently out of country and wanted to construct my house in bahria town lahore. For the moment i require some layout plans as per below requirement; can someone help me on that? Please drop an email at uetian04@gmail.Com.

Single unit
Master bed on ground floor
Main kitchen on ground floor
Drawing room and tv lounge on ground floor
3 beds on first floor
Open kitchenette on first floor
Small store room on first floor
Tv lounge on first floor

Cheers

Get planning of your house from a professional not from net or some1 else planning as

your have to compromise your requirements.

It cost little to save your lots of costs.

Regards

dSA

92-333-4220989

designsource99@gmail.com

Asalam o alikum,

You want to construct 10 marla house in bahria town lahore and your requirment will full fill I think you contact waseem builders he construct many houses as per customer demand he will I also show you some projects that are under construction fell free to call him I also drop my email address if you fell problem you can mail me. Umerwaseem470@yahoo.com waseem builders 03004582022, 03234582022

For Turn Key Solution (designing + Construction) contact us.

Kind Regards,

Ar. Wahab

Arch Five Architects

wahab.arch@gmail.com

0321-5674022

A wide range of design and material is there for you, waiting in our office. We will have to arrange a meeting to discuss in details. Kindly send us your contact details at hamza.asif@ameradnan.com or call on 042-36655262 for more discussion. You can also see our work by visiting Redirecting....