10 Marla (50*50) Corner Plot Construction Cost

I want to build my house on 10 Marla corner plot any rough idea how much it would cost?

Grey Structure Rs.1300 to 1500/sq ft depends on design and actual site conditions.

For finishing Normal Finishes Rs.2000/sq ft for covered Area.

If you want to know anything else do let me know.

Regards

DSA

92-333-4220989

Sorry bro I don’t understand these technical terms tell me in millions ??

About 4 Million in grey structure

for finishing Rs.6 million to 7 Million

Regards

Thanks DSA for your valuable comment

@ Mr.Malik

We can discuss in details if you call at 04236655262 or send me your contact details at hamza.asif@ameradnan.com so that we could talk in details. Rates very according to design and material that`s why I can not provide you exact details. It depends upon your selection sir.

http://www.ameradnan.com

Thanks Hamza for you reply I just wanted to know the details I am overseas Pakistani once I will be pk after couple of months I will contact you

@ Malik

Sure sir. If you want then we can arrange a meeting on Skype as well for you with CEO Mr. Amer Adnan. It will be more useful if we discus it in details. You may contact us at 0423-6655262 or send us your contact details at hamza.asif@ameradnan.com. Our representative will contact you for arrangement of meeting.

Greetings!

Your covered area will be approximately 2,500 to 3,000 sq. Ft. For 10 marla construction, but it depends upon the design.

With material construction cost should be 1,400 to 1,500 per sq. Ft. With material. Thus your budget should be between 3.5 mil to 4.2 mil.

Labour cost will be 200 to 300 per sq. Ft. Depending upon whom you choose and trust.

Add another 100,000 for boundary wall & gate. Please note this is applicable if there is no land filling required, and you are opting for medium grade materials and finishes. For an A-class finish, add another 500,000 to 700,000 your budget depending upon your choice.

Hope this helps.

Harkin Associates.

For more information, please email: harkin.associates@gmail.com

@ malik

avoid the commercial professionals ,they exaggerates their rates and will manipulate the material as well, some one putting it at 3000 per sq foot with A class , but will again give you headache by using b or c class material ,and you will be unable to catch them, or after catching unable to do anything,

on the other hand some one giving you low rates ,will make you cry,as well

so what i think is, like this,

crosscheck 3 or 4 builders,and check their finished work and rates, and also inquire their reputation from the home owners they built homes for,and then make your analysis,

this is what i can think, and will do myself .

@ DK....

All fingures are not alike....

If you deal a professional you must have all documented with all scope of works and specifications. How you can minipulate once you have everything in hand and you can

check at site time to time and you have to pay within the progress of works.

So do not make ppls scare or frustrated as they can get more loss in this way.

Regards

dSA

92-333-4220989

@DSA

brother sorry if i heart yours or someone else sentiments,

you are right that all fingers are not alike,

and also i did not try to scare some one,

how can someone take it that way,

definitely one has to contact a professional builder, what i said and what i was refraining to ,was a pure commercial professional,

but i said to cross check and check the reputation , so brother is it wrong?

any how your rates are genuine,,

i wish to construct a house , 12 Marla [ 10 Marla plus 2 Marla extra land] in bahria town pindi,

and when i come to Pakistan will surely contact you,

and i hope you be one of the best one,

InshaAllah…