35x70 House Plan Required

I will really appreciate if anyone can help me out for a 35x70 house plan.

My requirements are as follows:

1) 3 bedrooms (2 master and 1 study/guest)
2) 2 cars garage

Thank you.

Regards,

Anees Ahmad

Single floor?

Yes, if possible. I want to utilize each and every space. Limitations are to leave 10 feet in front and 8 feet at backside.

You are just looking for already prepared plan or as per your requirments?

Regards

Anees, given the high price of land it is wise to utilize each milimeter of land, and you are doing the right thing. Please do share your experiences and also the plan with me because I also intend to start construction in a couple of months.

We can give you design and construction services with quality works and time completion.

Regards

dSA

92-333-4220989

I have a very good plan of 35x70. All thr space is utilized. But I have to take permission from my friend whose plan is it. If he allows, I can email you. But if he doesn’t, sorry in advance.

Every1 requirements and needs are different so never can work provided one can compromise.

Regards

@Anees. It would be hard to digest but 3 bedrooms are not possible in 35x70 on single floor.

One can have drawing room with good attached washroom and it can be utilized as guest bed or study.

Adjusting too many things on a single floor would mean pressure on everything.

It is also a fact thar car parking is part of modern houses. Cars would eat some of your habitablr space allowed. Usually ground floor is smaller due to car parking.

@B.R Malik

Please share share your friends house plan of 35X70.

Please help.

There are professional architects , draftsman who can help you in cheap , but generally if you have a upper story plan in future do consider about your choices of 3 bed room with 2 master on ground , also of single unit or double unit future use , stair space and approach . To current you should keep next 20 years in mind , generally all rooms should be ventilated properly , keep windows big , aluminum or iron your choice according to budget , marble flooring is superior than tiles, washroom size should be proper , woodwork should be minimum and decent , garage should be proper 2 cars minimum , lawn should be there , congested kitchen big problem too , instead of dirty kitchen a big kitchen is always encouraging , tv lounge should be proper so drawing room . Having 2 bed room with one store big kitchen , big lounge and drawing better than an extra room , if i was you i will construct a study room or proper room on first floor instead of congesting all other down , a lac more will cost u for lainter .just that but life tinme ease

Yes, I have a plan to make it double story but the financial constraints are pulling me. I want to complete and finish ground floor first than if I have money I will go for first floor.

Building ground floor doesn't means that I will not make a mumty/study room but as I said my first priority is to complete ground floor.

A wide range of interior designer and constructors are now available in market. If you want good designs and rates then Mr.Amer Adnan is offering services in this regard. You can send me your details at hamza.asif@ameradnan.com or contact at 0423-665526 to discuss in details.

http://www.ameradnan.com

@Anees, which area you plan to make house?

Every area has different requirements and hye laws.

@ B.R Malik

I want to construct in MPCHS F-17, Islamabad. Limitations are to leave 10 feet in front and 8 feet at backside.

Plot is level?

Are you going to make basement? Either by choice or by default I.e non level plot?

I assume its non-corner as you haven't mentioned this.

Also which side facing plot this is ? West facing or south or else. If you do not know, no problem.

@ B.R Malik

Yes, plot is level. MPCHS F-17 is loaded with rocky soil.

No, I am not going to make a basement.

Yes, its non-corner plot.

Facing of plot Tarnol/Qibla face.