5 Marla House Double Storey Construction

I want to construct a 5 Marla double storey house in Bahria Town, Phase 8, Ali Block but I don’t how to start and what have to do for map and want luxury style map so from where I can get these all information and also want to know how much will be the cost for every thing and for construction what I have need.

@Mujahid

We can offer you building design and construction services with quality works and time completion.

www.designsource99.weebly.com

Looking forward to hear you so.

Regards

DSA
92-333-4220989

Contact bahria design wing for map.once its done and approved than your good to go....

If your looking for key to key that should be around RS.1800 per sqft for A class(also depending on the map) construction and finishing....

First see 5 marla houses, bahria model houses, and than go to architect if u want a quick work.

2nd H-T is right minimum 1800 is ok, but ur finishing is normal.

minimum 1900 per sqft

max no limit 2200 to infinity haha

Bahria only handle elevation no all design like layout and interior

Regards

Contact direct Bahria Town for the details.

Try having a look at this one http://armchairbuilder.com/

You will get the designs, possession and maps approved by Bahria Town Head office.

You will be spending like 30-34 Lacs depends on finishing class and material you use.

@Mr. Mujahid

Why don`t you meet with an engineer or agent? If you want then I will arrange an appointment for you with a good constructor who will help you out in completing your house within your budget limit. If you are interested then I will send you direct number for exact cost as per your requirements.

Contact me on 03334345170 we have best team for construction

Mr. Amer Adnan is a good interior designer and construction manager. He is working for several years in this field and providing best rates. You may contact him by dialing +92-42-36655262.