Aluminium windows

Salam, iam constructing 12500 sqrft house plaster work is done walls still need time to dry , what would you advise should i put all aluminium windows with glass before paint job or wait for paint first , whats the best time…

I'm exactly at the same stage with my house in DHA2. I've been advised to install outer frames to gauge the measurements and fitting. At the same time put wall putty (2 coats, I'm told) then paint and right after that install your window frames.

I'm told timing isn't important if you are not going to let the cement etc touch the glass. But since labors don't give a shit about these things, it's recommended to get the first coat out of the way first.

Other members may well differ.

Aluminium windows should install after paint before final coat.

Regards

Thanks guys, my plaster is done 80 percent dried, I put all windows grills that needs to be clean before paint job, as per DSA it makes sense to install aluminium windows after few coat of pain, so my all marble and tile work is done except washroom in few days will start putting tiles in washroom n then marble at porch area, my all house ceiling work is done, wooden doors are already made but iam not going to fix bcoz lots of work remaining like marble scouring (ragrai) I'm not going to damage doors bcoz of other major works in progress, so tell me one by one which job should I start first after putting tiles in washroom like ragrai or paint or doors etc and also tell me I am going to put polished marble on stairs whts best time to put that also.

Regards

Thank you...

I prefer offseting a wall first,than install the windows will make you more comfortable & hassle-free.