Architect designs price list

Dear all,

I am searching for price list of architect home designs of various categories. 5 marla single, double and three storey and 10 marla single, double and three storey by using autocad and other 3d software. Please reply with relevant information. Thanks

It depends on the works and engagement what you actually want?

So Architect charge accordingly.

If you need further information send us details what you actually want?

Regards

Depends upon your choice of material, design and price that is different according to category. We have a wide range of design and material for you. You can see our sample work by visiting https://www.facebook.com/AmerAdnanAssociates. To set an appointment, send us your contact details at hamza.asif@ameradnan.com or call on 042-36655262.

Http://www.ameradnan.com/work

Dear ali

5marla ki working drawing aur 3dmax views 30,000 single storey ke

Contact person Hassan Khanzada

Cell No:0343-3522652

If you want a qualified architect to design it for you then he will charge you according to the covered area of overall project which may vary from office to office and architect to architect but if you go for any other person i.e Draftsman, Contractor or other people they may cost you less but keep in mind, that design will cost you for your whole life

And they will destroy your dream home with your pethetic work....Sorry Mr Bangash but

you are just misguiding ppls with your rough ideas.

Go and aks the ppls who are crying while working with the petty contractors or the drafts

men works.

For God sak......dont do this you are sending ppls to Medical store not to the Dr....

Can anyone provide some details on how costing is worked out? I am abroad but would like to plan ahead for this summer. I have a 10 marla plot.

Dear DSA… First read the post then read my comment once again if you’ve a little time. You totally misunderstood both. The person asked for Architect’s charges for certain designs and I told him that better to have good architect instead of having cheap design from draftsman or pre made sketches contractors have. I’m just giving a precautionary tip to the person to consult Doctor instead of getting medicine directly, Bcoz Architect is the right person who is authorized to design according to Pakistan Council of Architects and Town planners