Architects services required

AoA,

I need to get home design approved from CDA (plot size is 50*90). Kindly suggest any good Architects that can provide the consultancy at reasonable rates.

There are two kind of designs in Islamabad if you need a cheaper solution you will get a map around 20 to 50 thousand in which only basic plan will be provided to you your structure plan and approval. If you have a plot of one kanal go for a proper architecht he will charge you around 3 to 4 lac but he will provide you structure plan design outline electrical plan plumbing plan, 3d view, supervision of structure engineer, civil engineer and electrical engineer it will cost you one time but will save you money in construction as you will get a complete details of material and also will help you alot for your home maintenance

Dear Fawad,

There are two kinds of rates in markets one you should hire a simple draftsman or an ordinary architect who will provide you approved map within 50 thousand but it will be only a structural design nothing else and it will be a copy design of any home already constructed.

Another option is to spend Rs 3 or 4 lac hire a proper architect experienced and qualified he will made new design for you structure design out lines of your home interior electrical diagrams plumbing diagrams flooring style wooden work diagram, supervision of electrical structural and civil engineer, plus quantity of material. He will charge you once but will save amount for you and also your home maintenance will be very easy.

Thanks Ibrahim. By spending 3 to 4 lac on architectural design how would I rationalize the savings, if you can elaborate further.

I have asked few of the architects they are saying that, they will provide structural design+Electrification+Plumbing and will also get it approved from CDA within 50 thousand. When I asked them about the supervision and site visits, they said that it will be done by contractor.

This is the main point normally in our market contractors are not engineers or even educated persons how they will supervise you need a technical skilled and qualified person for supervision. I know some architects in Islamabad who even charge 5 lac for each home. How you can save money by hiring a professional architect this is a very deep and detail discussion which can be possible on phone or face to face.

Dear Mr. Fawad Sadi,

There are few options practiced in market:

1. As brother Ibrahim said people only paying the Draftsman for a draft which is a copy of someone elses house

2. Hire an architect which will cost around same price as above said but these days architects too dont give regular visits except for one or two during the whole phase of construction and additional visits are charged to the client on top of total payment witnessing no saving as such except for phycological satisfaction for the client. Yes architects help save on big structures. Undoubtly architects should save one allot but due to high fees and lack of commitment they miserably fail to do so.

3. Which has opened doors for the construction companies to come in to play and take all the responsibility and pain to deliver what the client whishes for. At the same time few other uneducated and greedy people calling them selves contractors have started to get business too.

4. Last but not least, this meathod can only be explained on phone. Please drop me an email leaving your contact details so we can get in touch.

Ali MEYAAR Builders

Dear Fawad,

We are Architecture Point, architectural, planning, & interior designing firm since 2003. Our firm provides complete architectural, structural, M.E.P, HVAC services for industrial, commercial & residential projects.

Our Team includes qualified License Architects, interior designers, structure, M.E.P engineers, 3D visualizers & draught person's, team work together with their experiences delivering high-quality designing services to clients.

The key members & associated team members are highly qualified with extensive national & international experiences.

Every new assignment is treated independently, to suit its own unique solution with client absolute satisfied design with their requirements. The latest technology & computer aided design systems are used extensively. Modern methods for analysis, planning, cost control & other aspects of project management are also utilized.

The company is registered & enlisted in:

1. Pakistan Engineering Council P.E.C as Consultancy Firm. Reg # CONSULT/1494
  2. Karachi Building Control Authority K.B.C.A
  3. Cantonment Board Faisal C.B.F
  4. Cantonment Board Malir C.B.M

Please feel free to contact us!

Regards,

Faysal Ayub Architecture Point, Suite# 511 Al-Amin Towers block-10 Gulshan-e-Iqbal Karachi, Pakistan Tel: +9221-34836994 Fax: +9221-34836995 Mob: +92321-2253705 Email: info@architecture-point.com, architecture-point@hotmail.com Web: www.architecture-point.com Skype: architecture.point

I am an architect. My firm can provide you reasonable rates and satisfactory services. Kindly check out the companies profile:

http://www.facebook.com/ailtires

OR