Bahria 5 Marla

Hello, I am holding a 5 Marla plot in Bahria actually. I now want to build a house there. What will be cost to build a house there and can someone recommend me a good builder?

Thanks.

An average construction would cost you around 18 to 20 lacs. That works out to be around 1500 per sqft. A+ would be 1800 to 2000 per sqft. A++ 2200 to 2500 per sqft. For details just follow this link and divide every thing by half..

Http://www.zameen.com/forum/answers/construction_cost/construction_on_a_10_marla_plot_-3440.html

What about constructing a house outside bahria, such as just off murree road in Rawalpindi to rent out?

It would work out to be cheaper as Bahria towns requirment for construction is on the expensive side. You can easily deduct 20% from the actual budget if its not in BT or like u mentioned in Rawalpindi

Lol how come my every answer seems to be the best one or Are these the only answer you have at the moment

H--T u must be very lucky, to get best answer status from thread starter. Ali you need to get started your work with H--T, he looks to me a very good person, suitable for your work. If I hv to start my home construction, I will definitely consider H--T as a top priority option.

Regards

Thanks Mr. Khan I appreciate your compliment. But i think we are all here to help each other as i have learned and still learning about the property market from all the seniors.

You welcome H–T…

H T is doing social work over here and be aware of actual cost and contractor cost.

Once you hire a contractor price and cost will be different.

Regards

www.desinsource99.weebly.com

DSA not again …Have you got some thing against me.DSA you might be running a company and have quiet a few expertise but when it comes to construction i can personally assure you i can rub your face in the dirt.

If you want to prove that i am doing social work than prove it.i gave an estimate of 1800 to 2000 per sqft for A+ construction why dont you give the break down of everything with prices and let the others decide. In that way our disagreement will come to an end and some how very highly unlikely if i am wrong than i think i would leave this business to you.

If you want to prove that i am doing social work than prove it.i gave an estimate of 1800 to 2000 per sqft for A+ construction why dont you give the break down of everything with prices and let the others decide. In that way our disagreement will come to an end and some how very highly unlikely if i am wrong than i think i would leave this business to you.

Please stay on earth...I did not say anything wrong about you just told you that you are confusing ppl by giving them wrong cost estimates...

I told many time if some1 do by himself may be he can get what you are telling here and if they will hire any contractor they surely not get what you give them and they will be in problem later on....

Never try to insult any1 by your cheep words specially at forum....

I hope admin can take notice of such misbehave are doing here.

My post was sent twice by mistake but by you sending it few times does not give any weightage to what your saying. And I apologize for the rudeness.

Secondly thanks for the offer but i don't work for any one.

I believe every one is equal.

Lastly i would like to point out what i said in my last post how about giving the break down of every detail of the construction. Instaed of us arguing over work. Lets get down to the details. If I was you i would start calculation and you might get rid of me for good if you prove that i am wrong....

It is web site problems I did not post it again to waste my time...

Can you list here your A+ specifications so I can understand your standards....

For a 5 marla house you will be spending like 30-32 lacs.

@H-T and dsa…Sirs calm down please…Obviously dsa will have more over heads than h-t because he is running a company so there will always be a price difference…So please try to understand each other…

He cannot even do in his price A+ finishes and I can bet if he even know about the specs of A+....

Let him do by his own unrealistic costs......

Agreed with Saadi saab.

So if any one asks about the cost price i am under the impression they are not asking for companies over heads.

@ dsa

instead of replying as an answer your asking me the same question. Thats exactely what i expected from you NO ANSWER...

If you wanna know the break down of cost than go through some of the construction threads you will know.

@ DSA If your such an expert than where is the cost break down of your A+.Your going around in circles but not comming to the main point.