Basement waterproofing

I am planning to build a house with basement in karachi

Can someone give me the information about the waterproofing of basement. Types of chemicals used for waterproofing / damp proofing and the method of their application.

Basement waterprooding you can use water stoppers and chemical treatment from outside walls to protect it from any kind of water or damp.

There are lots of companies in market and you can get their services to apply it on proper time and stages of the concrete works.

If you need to know any specific do let me know.

Regards

dSA

92-333-4220989

designsource99@gmail.com

Thanks DSA..

Some of the service providers are offering XypexC1000 admix others are Naphtha-Plast G808UL combined with X2 Rockproof.

For retaining walls and over lean concrete coating they are offering Aquafin-IC (crystalline waterproofing slurry) and Aquafin-TC07 ( cementatious waterproofing coating)

Water table is low Where I am planning to build the house.

Kindly guide me about the options.

No need for admixture as this is used to enhance the strength of the cement which is not required in residential projects as cement has their own strength is well enough it will be extra cost which should be avoided and coating from outer side of basement walls and floor should be done. Further you should must use water

stoppers as proper time.

Rest you can see the literature to see the quality level.

Thanks and Regards