Basic Construction Estimates

Aoa, how much will it cost me to build a 4 side wall around 60 Marla plot. Wall should be 6 feet high and 4 inches thick.

May be we should do simple mathematics to calculate bricks cost:

60 Marla

=> 13500 sq. Feet (if 1 Marla = 225 feet)

=> average one side of square (if it is close to square) : 117 feet

=> full boundary wall in feet approx : 117 * 4 = 464 feet

=> boundary wall in inches = 5577 inches

=> One brick length = 9 inches

=> number of bricks in single round = 5577/9 = 620

=> 6 feet high = 24 layers of bricks (1 brick = 3 inch high)

=> Number of Bricks = 620 * 24 = 14872 or say 16000

=> 1000 if costs Rs. 8K (I do't know latest rate) then bricks cost in total = 128K

Rest if you can imagine cement costs almost equal to mentioned above or may be +/-.

Services costs how you engage with party...

I may be wrong but this is just a guess...

18,000 bricks

Bash thanks for answer. How marla is still 272 in our are/ but anyway how 13500 square feet has 464 feet each side

60 Marla area with 4.5" wall wouldn’t be stable.Go for 9" thickness.For temporary purpose might be fine.

Salam,

Hope you guys are ok,I got a query and hoping that you will be able to help.

I am planning to construct a building for welfare purposes in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) and need approx cost to build it.

Building size. 110ft by 40ft double story.

Last time I was in Pakistan I seen lots of construction being built on pillars/Columns and I would also like to build it

same way as its stronger and may well need to build third story in the future too.

I will really appreciate a realistic cost as i am working on very tight budget, this project is to help orphans and poor families.

Mohammed

Salam,

Hope you guys are ok,I got a query and hoping that you will be able to help.

I am planning to construct a building for welfare purposes in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) and need approx cost to build it.

Building size. 110ft by 40ft double story.

Last time I was in Pakistan I seen lots of construction being built on pillars/Columns and I would also like to build it

same way as its stronger and may well need to build third story in the future too.

I will really appreciate a realistic cost as i am working on very tight budget, this project is to help orphans and poor families.

Mohammed

Mohammed sb,

Keep it up good cause.

Whats going on my answer chain?

Go for hollow concrete blocks.

1.require less labour and cement being big in size

2.cheaper than bricks.

One block equals six bricks in size.

Thicknes of wall 6 inch