Bathroom material

I want to know what is this white thing people used in bathroom vanities ? If know what are the rate of it check this link for pic
Http://postimg.Org/image/3jphlbgez/

Http://postimg.Org/image/tre9iu9ev/

Anybody ???

I don't think it's available in Pak. These are edgings of the tiles probably which are available in foreign markets only.

But we can use white marble for such things. Matching Color of white is a problem in marble usage.

Bro this thing is use in every home in lahore you can check on search and there is not a single joint in it so this show its not marble

This pic is from a house in lahore

Sorry. My knowledge is limited than.

ANYONE ???

Brother this is called COREAN. Starts from 1100 Rs/sq ft and goes upto 2500 Rs/sq ft. Dupon is the best and expensive brand of Corean. Its also used for counter tops in Bathrooms and Kitchens.

People use 1100/sf corian in bath for vanities ??? I dont think so… Its too costly for vanities

Corian is quite expensive and ICI deal it in Pak. But some other materials are also available which are lesser in cost and unbranded. Some people use it for vanities. It’s quite attractive thing. But in kitchen tops, knife cuts appear on such material.

How much for bath vanities?? please tell price

I think that material as for Rs 600-700/sq ft. This material has competition with Granite which is available for Rs 400/sq ft or a little less.

Agree with BR Malik Sb. It is made of vinyl plastic and basically installed with some glue tube and a caulking gun. It's a cheap material for sure, color shows wear tear through times, if cracks its not fixable and needs to be replaced.

I would rather accomplish all this through wood (if area is not exposed to water) OR pure white ceramic tiles otherwise. Granite or Marble are also an options depending on the overall theme you are going with.

Can you give me reference from where i can get it in 400/sf any shop name or brand name ? Also from where i can get 600/sf corian ???

Imran we know that it is cheap but my point is from where i can get it in cheap i want this for my batroom vanities if its corian then corian is not cheap. Malik sb tell its available 600/sf and from where i can get it.??and what are the name of that think??

It's corian's alternate or substitute. Corian is very established brand of DuPont.

I don't know where one can get it. Usually interior shops deal with it. Where are you located ? Lahore or Islamabad?

Small interior shops who deal with Blinds, false Ceiling and Stainless steel have such things. Other people who offer this deal in ready made kitchens. I hope you got my point.

I am abroad nowadays otherwise I would have tried to locate that person who used to deal with it in Islamabad.

Majid Sb.

Chinese make tons of it. So just speak to any importer of similar stuff in your city. Any thing can be imported these days if not in stock.

Further, if you are willing to go extra mile, take a flight to those trade days in shanghai and order. Chinese will even guide you on how to clear it through dry-port in Pakistan.

Dear mr majid in between tiles we use here grouting to seal the tiles it comes with different colors white and grey are widely used here . For more information and meterial go to www.homedepot.com . Hope i answer your question .