Building House

Salam to everyone,

I have few questions please reply as I have been to many forums but all are old posts.

1. 4000 sq ft to make a house double storey with at least 6 bedroom, 2 dwn and 4 up with separate bath. A lobby, car park, kitchen wide enough hall. How much would it cost to build (and if required underground room for servant with bath and an extra room for storage)

2. Underground basement is it required or just for a storage purpose its better, for today's time I mean.

3. Best materials with best tiles and work done, which consultant or company is better, or you need me to take a private workers to start the work.

4. Today's time what is the latest style around Pakistan for new design house, is it same as Bahria Town or better than that. Any pictures can be helpful to me.

Sorry I have more questions but I guess these will resolve some of them

Thanks

Http://www.zameen.com/forum/answers/construction_and_materials/construction_on_a_10_marla_plot-3440.html

http://www.zameen.com/forum/discussions/construction_cost/construction_cost-769.html

AOA, follow these 2 links and most of your questions should be answered

@H–T thank you very much for the reply

@H–T can you pass me your email id. Please

Ive inboxed you my email and thanks for the appreciation

Sir my suggestion to you would be to visit some of the newly constructed houses by different constructors in DHA and Bahira. This way You will come to know, which trends are popular in the construction sector at present.

regards, zain Nadeem

Dear Khaleeq Sb,

Your all questions one solution at

www.designsource99.weebly.com

Contact us for your secure and headache free design and construction.

Thanks and Regards

Zulfiqar CEO DSA 92-333-4220989

@ Zulfiqar

i have been to your website, and i see some good interior designs, but i need some house design too. Is there any other link for that???

Please visit

http://designsource99.weebly.com/residential.html

I think you did not visit all the pages...

Regards

Dear Khaleeq,

To view houses picture should not be the solution of your own house.

You should get your own design as per your requirements and dreams.

Let your own design to be borne and enjoy your identity rather copying some1.

Regards

Zulfiqar CEO DSA

Because our slogan is

YOU DESIRE WE DESIGN....

Rawalpindi will be the location most probably Soo how is it going to work??

Well , most probably the house would be build in Rawalpindi area So how will this work???

Thank you H–T

@ DSA, Where is your office…???

@ zain Always welcome