Constrcution Cost

What is today’s construction cost/square foot in bahria town, rawalpindi for 1 kanal plot??

Hi Irshad,

Ali, from Mayaar Builders, is a worthy contributor on Zameen Forum who tackles all construction related queries. Unfortunately though, he's been a little inactive of late. Maybe you can ping him and email your query to him via the forum.

Or you can always refer to one of his earlier threads for more construction cost related information.

Construction Cost?

Hi irshad, Like nafees suggested, i will recommend you to contact any contractor for specific answer to your query.

Regards, Shehryar

Salam

Cost varys work fully guaranteed for 3 years Total break down of cost available after site vist

We wuold need to know the sizes of roof and back yards etc Also what kind of kitchen cabinets required example-built from start or ready made

So price may vary- i am sure you will understand it difficult for us or any company to give you a exact price with out visiting your property but i have given you an expected cost.

We have a simple but honest and very effective pricing structure which works out for both the customer and us

Apart from materiel which is either supplied by customer or by us(if we supply we basically pay for at and give you the invoice and you pay us what ever we pay,our aim is to get the best and the cheapest rate as we want our customer to save money.If you can get some things cheaper than us we would be more than happy to know so we can save future customer money)

We basically charge you labor charges and between 16-20% over all fee

So you pay for for what you use Example:it takes 2 painters 4 weeks to paint your whole house so you pay there monthly salary x number of staff 11000*2=22000 plus 20%(4400)=26400 for whole house We don't see the point in taking longer on jobs as it makes no sense to us as a company so we rather finish job of sooner and move to another one as makes financially sense for us. This saves us time and money and more importantly the customer

Companies charge by sq ft etc but we like to be transparent in all we do this way there no hidden charges of course there may be a day over or under but we give you a completion date for every task and we try our up most our best to meet the targets or beat the target saving the customer money

Our main priority is customer satisfaction

Finally on every job we have one person in charge on site that is always there if you have any issues -we are a complete contractor so we can have all task like painting plumbing and electrics at the same time We work along side your engineers and architect. We also give you a certicfacte signed by our arcetic after we have completed the jobs as well as a guarntee certificate We are a uk based company in pakistan we build renovate property for over sees clients

If interested reply with your email address name and contact number if possible.

Allah hafiz

Ali, give me your contact.

Hello irshad, It is a very generic question. A cost to build a house in bharia town can vary anything from 1800-to 3000 rupees . Even more it all depends on your requirement. Please allow me to introduce me self my name is arslan muhammad and i am representing clare builders pvt. Ltd. If you are looking to build a house , i might be able to help you with this. If you visit our website and fill in the inquiry form. I will send you the questioner to come up with a better estimate. Please feel free to check out our website www.Clarebuilders.Com

If you want to talk it over the phone please call me on 03000666602 Thank you Arslan