Construction

Cost and labour

I have 35x60 plot in baria town phase 8 how much will it cost me to build double story house what is the cost for gray structure how much material will I need and how much will be labour cost and what is the labour rates for tileing and marble floor wood work and plumbing and electrical work how much would it cost for gray structure and finishing can you give me separate price for both plz

It will cost you 70 lacs. For detail info please visit our office or call me.

Regards,

Ar. Wahab

Arch Five Arcitects
0321-5674022
wahab.arch@gmail.com

It depends on design but for budgeting.

Structure will cost 1000/sqft to 1200/Sqft

First you design this building and than ask Designer to calculated quantities and let you know exact costing.

Regards

Engr.Farhan Aziz

A&E

Asalam o alikum,

Dear We are a Islamabad Based construction company having name Royal Stone (Pvt) Ltd, working on different projects in Islamabad. You can contact us on the following numbers,

asif.malik@nayatel.pk

asifroshan@gmail.com

Thanks,

Wish you best of Luck.

Planet Builders and interiors is well established company all work under the consultancy of BSc Civil Engineer Registered with Pakistan Engineering Council.

Further information

Planetbuilderss@gmail.com
Engineer Umer khan

Dear Kamran

Amer Adnan Associates is an award winning construction company in Lahore, provides architectural, construction and interior design services and gives you the best results that you want. Contact us for meeting or visit our website.
http://www.ameradnan.com

+92-42-36655262