Construction advice

Salam respected all,

I want to construct a house on my 35x70 plot in f-15 (azad jammu kashmir society). I want to get an idea of the estimated construction cost in this area for a double-storey house. I will be very thankful if experienced members can also please share information about recommended builders in this society/ area.

Regards,

Grey structure should cost you around Rs.950 to 1050 sqft. Finishing cost will depends on the choice of material used.Average finishing starting from Rs.900 per sqft onward.

Your covered area should be around 3800 sqft for a double storey house.

Cost of construction can vary on how the contract is awarded.

With or without material.

We quote an amount Rs. 5.00 million for construction of your double house on plot of 35x70. Following are included in the quoted rate;

Excavation & Back filling

Anti termite treatment

Water proofing of foundation and roof

structure of house

External & Internal plaster

Construction of under ground water tank, O.H water tank, septic tank

Laying of pvc conduits in walls & slabs to run in them electric wires later on

Water and gas supply lines

Boundary wall , gate and ramp

Plain flooring and screed concrete on top roof

Door frames

Sewerage work

Paint, aluminium work, false ceiling, marble & tiles, kitchen shelves are not included in the quoted rate

We are qualified & experienced builders working in Rawalpindi/ Islamabad

Contact # 03225017254,

Rate for Grey Structure is Rs.1200 per sq.ft,

Rate for Full Finished Structure is Rs.1800 per sq.ft,

Cost depends o your covered area,

To get a detailed quote, email your drawings at : mirzaco5@yahoo.com

or Contact +92 300 8626291

Dear Mr. Man of few words !

Few days ago i gave you estimated cost for your house. Here i give you an other option.The option is that you arrange materials and I can provide you labour contractor @ Rs.250/sft. How ever me and my supervisors will supervise your house to ensure quality of work.We also provide you quantity of materials required. If you are interested please contact at following number

Gray structure 900 per sq ft

Thank you all for the valuable information. Thank you, ARMCO holdings, Danish brothers, and Technowise. I will contact soon for further discussion.