Construction cost

I’m looking into getting my house constructed and wondering what might be roundabout cost and time frame for 1 kanal house. Any thoughts?

We provide affordable house and commercial building construction as per your needs just make a call and build your dreams.

Black Hawk builders and real estate.

Danish

0344-4468705

We have a wide range of designs for you that we can offer if you need our services. We are an award winning construction and architectural design firm in Pakistan. Recently we have have constructed 1 and 2 Kanal homes in Lahore. You can see our work by visiting Redirecting.... If you need our services then you can send us your contact details at hamza.asif@ameradnan.com or call on 042-36655262.

Estimated cost of one kanal house may range from Rs.5 Million Rs. 12 million depending on the following factors;

The area you want to construct ( covered area)

Structural design of house.A house with frame structure and raft foundation may much costly than an ordinary masonary walled house

The type of finishing materials you select

The cost of a house with basement is also higher than that of a house without basement.

1 kanal house can be built in 6 months period

@Danish Khan - thank you so much for the roundabout time/cost estimates and the breakdown. I was looking to have precisely this kind of information.

My pleasure Naqvi Sab,,,

Feel free to contact for further information 03225017254 . 03465107561

Hell Mr. Naqvi

Arch Five Architects provide Turn key Solutions (Design + Construction). Estimated Cost of your house can be determine after the Architectural Drawings and BOQ. Please contact us so we can provide you Detail Cost.

You can e-mail or call us on given number below.

Kind Regards,

Ar. Wahab

Arch Five Architects

0321-5674022

wahab.arch@gmail.com