Construction Cost

Sir, kindly guide me the construction cost for 1 kanal, double storey house in DHA 2, Islamabad, and latest update of cost of material.

Thanks

Please refer the any discussion in this section you will have idea of cost.

Regards

Its really depends on selection of material.I think it would be 1300 to 1350 per sq ft but if you want the A class thing then it would be approximately 2500 to 3000 per sq ft.

I think 1800/sq ft should be good enough!!

Depend upon the style and material that you choose for construction. We have many options for you if you tell us your budget or investment plan for construction. Send us your contact details at hamza.asif@ameradnan.com or call at 0423-6655262 to discuss in details. Meanwhile you can see our work at http://www.facebook.com/AmerAdnanAssociates and http://www.ameradnan.com/blog.

Annie,

What does 1300 to 1350 per sq ft (the rate you suggested) includes? is it for gray structure or with finishing?

Thanks

I Suggest this rate for gray structure only

Thanks

@Mr.Nishat

What about the meeting with our CEO Mr.Amer Adnan? Are you interested in construction for your dream house? We have many new designs for you. If you have any plan then contact me on above mentioned details or provide your number.

Dear Nishat,

The rate usually depends upon your requirements. A good quality construction you should be looking at PKR 2000 per sq.ft. But that is just an estimate

1 kannal double story would have total covered area of around 6200-6500 depending upon your design.

We, Clare Builders Pvt. Ltd. Are professional contractors, with a forging qualified team and vast experience in building we can guarantee our work and rates.

If you would like to have a further discussion please feel free to visit our website or contact us

Kind Regards

Arslan Muhammad

03000-6666-02

051-5733222

a.muhammad@clarebuilders.com

www.clarebuilders.com

It Depends on your choice of material.I think it will be 3000 to 4000 per sq ft for A class.

I just build my house in DHA - 2 sector A. Its double story home without Basement and plot size is 500 sq. Yards with covered area of 5800 sq. Feet.

I put best material like fazal steel, best way cement and in finishing spanish procelain tiles, deodar wood etc.

So grey structure with best steel and cement will cost you around 80 lac and you can reduce it to 70 if you use cheap steel and cement available in market. High class finishing will cost you around 70 lac and if you select to low class like ceramic tiles, flush doors etc. Then you can cut it down to 50 lac.

So final words for 1 kanal home with covered area of 5800, you need 1 crore 50 lacs for A class construction with best material in market. You can cut down to 1 crore and 20 lacs, if you decide to use cheap materials for you home.

Feel free to ask me any question at geospirits79@yahoo.com

Regards

SUFYAN

Slightly over spend but very good for a layman ..... I hope the readers will understand that there is no such thing as 3000 per sqft.....

A class is between 2200 to 2500 ...its gone up because of the recent jump after budget...

Congrats on ur new home

@Mr.Sufyan

You paid really high rate for construction. We had best designs and rates for you but now it`s done. If anyone is interested then we would like to help them out with latest design, material and construction rates.

http://www.ameradnan.com

@Annie ,

3000-4000 rps per sq foot,?

Maddam we are earning money ,not printing it please?

@ dk

There is always an option of photocoping half the amount...lol

YES ,brother HT, [ON JOKING SIDE]. ,good wishes for you

In my opinion there is no such thing as 3000 per sqft