Construction Cost

I will appreciate if someone can give me right answer and detail, reply.

I need to construct my home in DHA 2 Isb. First I want to construct grey structure. My villa is with basement, total covered area is 8170 sq ft, included basement, anyone can give me proper reply, how much is cost for each floor or tell me total price of structure, plus also mention gas and water and electricity pipe is included?

And also tell me labor is included or separate? I will appreciate if someone can give me true reply this overseas guest, God bless you.

Thanks!

Ahmed

Aasalm Alaikum Sir,

Please send firstly working drawing

Dear Hasan

thks for your prompt reply. Dun,t have drawing will get in few days later with BOQ.

just wanted to make sure that I am getting proper rate.

So I will appreciate if you can give me idea about construction rate per sq ft. And mind to tell me what what is include in grey structure ?mae sure I just want to ask. Grey structure cost. Basemet open basement. Cover area 2980 sq ft.

Grd floor area. 2970 sq ft. Frst flor area is. About 2500

tks if u can reply me thks

Any one is here to reply these query… I will appreciate thks .

@Mr.Jamil

We have different options according to your selection of material and design. Rates will be attractive and it will be easy for you top choose beneficial plan as it will be discussed in details with you. We need you contact details at hamza.asif@ameradnan.com or call on 0423-6655262 for more assistance. We have a great experience in grey structure and complete construction plan. You can also see our sample work by visiting http://www.facebook.com/AmerAdnanAssociates.

Hamza Asif

Marketing Executive

http://www.ameradnan.com

8170 right , a plus material , 2200 *8170 for very good design . It can be costly if u have extra ordinary design like drawing room 2 feet lower , insulation , for ceiling a lot etc however simple modern home look elegant , first u have to look for good constructor and tell u what less educated but experienced ones r best , 240 to 270 rs per sq ft will be fine , similarly u have to hire electrician rs 17 to 20 ok , similarly for saintly and wood , these all charges not cost u more than 20-25 lac , now material depend on u bricks a class rs 9-11 , b class 7-8 , sand chenab not other , gutka, rcc lainter of model or ittfaq not other , marble ,granite not tiles , wood of cheel or dayar good 3000 to 3800 depend on u , sonex,porta saintry , pak cables , local, aluminum windows , solid iron grills ,gate , etc will go on with time , water charges acc to society so does gas , apply for them before starting so does elec , in short 175 lacs a-z for a plus material finished home

Cement is 510 per bag etc etc grey structure should be complete in 1400 below max .

Bbj or popular pipes (lahore) are best for gas and water , they r not a very costly thing in home construction dont bother about their price

Marble , granite are more solid ,long lasting , constructor always try to suggest tiles as they dnt require hard work , remain to basics and enjoy used ziart white if u can find good quality else botty cena fancy good marble and for slabs,stairs go for natural granite not polished ones that a car key scratch do nothin on them

If u will hire constructor with material make sure extra 20 lac on material compromise u r offering them , try to construct in your supervision and hire constructor for service only , experienced less educate just pick up map and they know what to do , these educated ones will teach u a good lesson :* and if u hire them for construction service and discard their material offer or links they will make u to hire civil engr or a structural know how person but those experienced less educate will do miracle in ur supervision

Aaslam Alaikum Mr:Jamil

Grey Structure Cost Per Sft Rs/1000 and plz contact me 0343-3522-652

Greetings Mr Jamil

I will advice you not to get approximate cost without filling in all the required details. If you are sure of when you want to start the project, I will advice you to get a detailed Cost - Time plan. Remember the approximate cost will ALWAYS swell as the construction starts and the time frame altered with all the confusion.

for more details you may visit http://eliteconstructions.pk/services.html

Kind Regards

Elite Team

We have categorize then price according to your requirement. Our turnkey(A-Z construction) rates are as follow:

Average: 2700 to 3000

A Grade: 3000 to 3300

A+ Grade: 3300 to 3500

If you need some other information then you may call us on 0423-6655262 or call us at hamza.asif@ameradnan.com to discus in details.

http://www.ameradnan.com

Dear Mr. Jamil, I’m writing you this e-mail on behalf of Clare builders. Although we do not know the design and architecture of your house therefore in reference to your question I would quote the cost in minimum to maximum scale. Gray structure which includes Construction materials+ pipes+ labor will be in the range of 1200-1300 PKR / sq. Ft. And the finish cost which includes Gray structure + labor + fixtures + finish will cost you starting with 1900 PKR / sq. Ft with no upper limit because it all depends what type of fixtures are you required.

Mr. Jamil if you are residing overseas then I would like to convey you that 90% of our ongoing and completed projects are from overseas clientele that is why we are able to provide you with overseas client reference if it is required to you. Our overseas clients are from the countries like UAE, UK, Saudi Arabia, Australia and Canada.

We are SECP certified company with foreign qualified workers and employs. If you wish to go through our company profile and other services, for that you can visit our website www.clarebuilders.com and to contact us please feel free to dial 0334-8531536.

Looking forward for your reply.

Have a nice day,

Faiza Zahid,

Head of Operations and marketing,

Clare Builders Pvt. Ltd.

E-mail: contact@clarebuilders.com

Cell: 0334-8531536