Construction cost

Dear all;

I am an overseas pakistani looking to build my house on a 5 marla plot in bahria town sector-d lahore. I have no idea what will be the construction cost and the time required to build it. Can you please guide about the cost and time involved to build a 5-marla house at already owned plot.

Regards;

Dear

i am executing project there 10 marla , and the new one is going to start soon insh Allah one kanal. But dear for construction you will have to pay construction fees to bahria town, i have some very usefull scans documents from bahria town regarding construction in bahria town, you must read it, because you will have to pay fees in drawing department and get NOC from rawaind orchird. .. ... So you contact me through email. I will send you the latest scan copy which will be fruitful information for you.

your home completion time is 4 months.

Regards

Faheam

rootsengineerings@gmail.com

Layout and design will be given by BT.

We can give you construction services and with material rate it is starts from Rs.2200/sq ft to no limit.

If you are interested contact us.

Regards

dSA

92-333-4220989

designsource99@gmail.com

We are working in this field for several years and an award winning company. We would like to work for you and can provide you many designs and ways to construct your home. You can see our work by visiting Redirecting.... Send us your contact details at hamza.asif@ameradnan.com or call on 042-36655262 to discuss in details.

We Group of Engineers are providing design & Construction Services for residential Projects.

We are here to help you.

Best Regards,

Engr. Shahid Kamran

B.E (Civil) UET, Lahore

Engineering Development Associates, Lahore

+92-3016070855

Roots Engineering Services is providing the construction services to our prestigious client for several years . I offer my services to build new house with A+ GRADE Construction with material in four different types of modules along with 7 different types of rates with different materials and jobs description as you select.

A. ECONOMY CLASS HOUSE

B. DELUX CLASS HOUSE

C. LUXURY CLASS HOUSE

D. BASEMENT CONSTRUCTION

A - ECONOMY CLASS HOUSE

RATES

1 - Covered area Rs.1790/ Sft

Total Cost/Area (approximately)

B - DELUX CLASS HOUSE

RATES

2 - Covered area Rs.2050/ Sft

Total Cost/Area DELUX CLASS HOUSE

C - LUXURY CLASS HOUSE

RATES

3 – Covered area Rs.2850/ Sft

Construction With DIYAR (AFHGANI) Wood (Node less Wood)

4 – Covered area Rs.2790/ Sft

Construction With Aish Wood (IMPORTED, KEDI & Node less Wood )

5 – Covered area Rs.2790/ Sft

Construction With UV SHEETS & Doors With Aish Wood (Node less Wood)

6 – Covered area Rs.2530/ Sft

Construction With Kail Wood (Node less Wood)

E. BASEMENT CONSTRUCTION

RATES

Covered area Rs.2500 to 3500/sft.

NOTE

With awal number bricks and using standard ratio of sand + cement. You can construct your own house under your supervision as well if you have any doubt. If you say then I can send you the complete detail any module which one you like. Free to ask any question regarding construct new build home

Regards

Faheam Akhtar

Cell No: 00923217867889

rootsengineerings@gmail.com

Asalam o alikum,

You can construct your house with in 5 month its depends on contractor how they construct your house so if you want to construct your house I know a civil contractor free feel to call him he will also shown you some house that are under construction call him for any information you require 03004582022,03234582022

Dear,

You can also contact on this no. As I have personal experience and found them honest doing quality work.

Contact no. 0092-300-8386168 / 0092-300-3826963

Regards,