Construction cost 10 marla g-13

I am going to construct 10 marla house in g-13 islamabad
What would be approx. Construction cost
What are rates of construction turnkey basis.
What is the expected total sq/ft area of double storey house

Planet Builders and interiors is well established company all work under the consultancy of BSc Civil Engineer Registered with Pakistan Engineering Council.

And also providing the designing facilities.

Further information

Planetbuilderss@gmail.com

Engineer Umer khan

We provide turn key solution to our clients. Please contact us for detail cost of your project.

Your approx cost of 10 marla house would be: 68 Lac

Turn key solution rates per square feet: 1950/sft

Expected double storey covered rates: 3500 sft

Regards

Ar. Wahab

Arch Five Architects

0321-5674022

wahab.arch@gmail.com

We are providing one window solution for your construction needs in Islamabad/Rawalpindi.

The service's include soil test, architectural drawings, construction (Turn key and labour rate basis)over all Supervision.

Feel free to contact us for any requirements.

Best regards

Ace property solution

0336-101-4679

Email : acepropertysolution@outlook.Com

Construction labor available

bricks/blocks walls

plaster

tiles

marble

0316-1512255

Hi AOA Ahmed, Hope you are doing good.

I would like to suggest some important factors before you start.

Go for a Designer House if you want a good value on your investment 5 years later. The cost of building a 10 marl double story house in G-13 will range between 55 to 70 lac depending upon how good finishing you may need.

To save money you can skip Architectural Drawings, Plumbing, Electricity layout and stuff that will save you 1 lac to 1.5 lac.

You will still need to get your map approved from CDA so to cope with that I would suggest you hiring a Drafts Man who have experience in CDA sectors they usually charge 50 to 80 thousands for a Map according to CDA sectors.

I will also suggest you to hire only labor and get the materials by your own self and do not hire a theky daar.

If you need any help regarding Construction, Maps, Building Materials, Labor, Electricity and Plumbing do let me know.

My office is in Bani Gala and Bhara Kahu.

+92 333 0531914