Construction cost for 10 marla home in phase 7 bahria town rwp

I want to construct my house on plot 35*70, covered area will be around 3750-3800 sq ft.

Please suggest a good reliable builder and also what will be the cost per sq ft (including everything) for a house for personal living and how much months will it take?

AZK Sir,construction cost varies a lot.It starts from anywhere near 1900 persqft approx and goes upto 3500 persqt depending upon what u choose.Are u looking for the labor rate or turnkey basis?

Thank you for the reply. I am looking for turn key basis.

AZK Sir,For thorough guidance regarding construction,u can contact me at 03455370978 as there is so much to be discussed prior to starting the projec and it is so difficult to type everything here.I can guide u about everything to the best of my knowledge.

Planet Builders and interiors is well established company all work under the consultancy of BSc Civil Engineer Registered with Pakistan Engineering Council.

And also providing the designing facilities.

Further information

Planetbuilderss@gmail.com

Engineer Umer khan

We are working in DHA and Bahria, we provide turnkey solutions to our clients. We do quality work within competitive rates.

For detail information please contact us or visit our office.

Regards,

Ar. Wahab

Arch Five Architects

We can give you design and execution services at one place if you are interested contact us for further discussions.

Team dSA

92-333-4220989

AOA

Rates

Grey Structure – 1200/- Finishing 550/- per sq ft

Features

Grey Structure

*Complete Masonry Work

*Bricks A grade

*Best Way Cement

*Steel 60 grade

*Dadex Sanitary Pipes

*Wiring with Fire Proof Electric Cables & PVC Electric Pipes

*Tiles : 20 inch

Finishing

*Semi Solid Wooden Doors & Cabinets

*Aluminum Windows with 5 mm glass

*High class Color Work

*Imported Electric Fittings

*Elegant Sanitary Fittings

*10 years Warranty against Seepage etc

HOMESCON Pvt Ltd

Office-5, Falcon Tower

Spring North

Bahria Town Phase-7

Rawalpindi

0308 9114 000

0335 2766 000

homescon@outlook.com

Feel free to visit us for further details

We are a team of highly qualified Architects, Structural Engineers, Geo Technical Engineers, and PMP certified Project Managers. We use latest BIM software"Revit" for cost estimation of any project including residential and commercial projects. We also provide Construction services on turnkey basis. You may contact us at 0333-9925227. We will provide you best solutions and services of your project.

Usman Ali

Marketing Manager

Pinnacle Technologies

Civic Center, Phase4, Bahria Town, Islamabad

usman.pinnacletech@gmail.com