Construction cost latest price

I would like to know the latest expense for grey structure (single / double story) for 7 marla in bahria umer block?

Dear Self,

Cost of construction for grey structure only in Bahria Town would be approximately between 1250 to 1300 per Sq.Ft.

We are professional builders under the management of foreign qualified people and highly technical and experienced work force

We have carried out many residential and commercial projects in KPK , Punjab and islamabad. Our most recent houses are located in Bahria Town.

Please feel free to contact us on the details mention below with some more details and we will be happy to provide you with a proposal for construction.

email: a.muhammad@clarebuilders.com

tel: 0300-0666601

Asalam o alikum

@self latest construction cost 1050 to 1250 for grey structure. We have started projects you can visit us and see our quality work.free fell to contact us.

Waseem builders

Contact number 0300-4582022

Whats up num. 03434477099

Email- waseem.builders@yahoo.com

Thanks clarebuilders & Umer for your response. I would like to know if the cost is with material or without material?

I am planning to construct my house but Im not sure about the budget required.

If the cost you have given is with material then please do provide cost without material.

It depends upon your selection of material and design that you select for your dream home. We would like to work for you after setting up a meeting with you. Kindly send us your contact details at annie@ameradnan.com or call on 042-36655262.

This is the cost with material. You are looking at approximately 375 per Sq. Ft without material.

Hamza, please advise how much you charge for designing of 14 Marla house, I am interested only in design.

Call me i am a constructor in Bahia town 03444468705 Danish.

I am looking for a labour rate construction cost from digging to finished home. Everything included.....without material.

For a 1500 sq.ft covered area ground floor in Bahria town Rawalpindi Safari Valley Umer Block.

Planning to start a House 35x70 in F-17/2.

Cost with or Without Basement, estimate required.

Also recommend how much cost (rough estimate) will be added if we plan to construct Basement?

Many thanks.

For competitive rates of "A Grade" construction please contact usthrough email or call us. We provide you full guidance and turn key solution.

Kind Regards,

Ar. Wahab

Arch Five Architects

0321-5674022

wahab.arch@gmail.com

@ Shiraz Majeed

The grey structure would cost you around Rs.325 per sqft. Finishing labour can be discussed separately.

@ AJ

The labor rate for your requirment is :

With basement Rs 320 per sqft

without basement Rs 280 per sqft.

Rough estimate would be around 1200 per sqft for grey structure of basement.

If you need any help do let me know

Dear H-T , please share your email id

AOA,

You can contact me on hassan786_99@yahoo.com or 03465556663