Construction Cost Of 35x70 Home At Bahria Town Islamabad

Hi everyone,

I recently bought a 35 x 70 plot in Bahria Town Phase 6, my plot is level not filling, I want to build double storey house, 1st floor for rent and ground floor for myself.

Can anyone brother help me out for the construction cost of this house with good standard material?

Please also define how we measure the covered area e.g. 35 x 70 = 2450 sq. ft. but construction area should be less then it as my understanding, we have to left some space for paths and parking, loan etc.

Please advice me.

Also if give me a complete cost breakup of individual work (structure to finishing).

Hope here I will get a good solution inshaAllah.

Best regards,

Ahmet Aki

Dear Afaq...

Covered area for both stories will be around 3000 to 3300 sq ft as per major socities they leave from front at least 10ft and back 7ft and side street 5 ft.

For cost its very important to see the site actual conditions and design.

For your idea Grey structure cost from Rs.1200 to Rs.1500 for covered area.

With finishing A Grade it starts 2200/sq ft upto no limit....

We can give you all solutions at one place. We can give you design and construction services.

www.designsource99.weebly.com

Regards

dSA

92-333-4220989

@Mr.Afaq

It depends upon your choice that what type of material do you want for your house. If you tell us the budget that you can invest so that we could offer you accordingly. You may contact me at hamza.asif@meradnan.com for more discussion in details. Give me your contact number over there so that we could contact you or call us at 0423-6655262.

Http://www.ameradnan.com

Dear Mr. Hamza,

actually my question is for budgeting purpose, according to DSA explanation, i required about 60 to 70 lac for A class construction but it is too much higher, I guess it should be around 45 to 50 lac max.

You can go for B or B+ finishes in your budget.

Regards

Dear DSA

what would be the key difference b/w A , B and B+

I preferred consoled items should be A or A+ class, specially plumber and electric work. What would be cost of per bathroom with A class bathroom accessories and tiles?

Send me your email address to send you all details

designsource99@gmai.com

Afaq.niazi@gmail.com

thanks

You are right the covered area would be less as you have to leave spaces on the side. On a rough estimate your actual covered area would be around 3200- 3400 sq. Ft.

In order to get a double separate units( one for you one for rent) you need to me make it clear to Bharia architects when you visit them so they design your house accordingly

With good standard material you should be looking at PKR 2000-2100 per sq. Ft.

So according to the estimate the construction would cost you

3300 x 2050 = 6,765,000/=

for the complete structure it would cost you around PKR 1200 per sq. Foot and rest for finishing.

We at Clare Builders construct houses. We have on going project in bharia town phase 1-6 and other phase of bharia town and Islamabad. If you would like to inquire further please feel free to contact on

Tel: 051-5733-222

Mobile: 0300-0666602

Email: a.muhammad@clarebuilders.com

Kind regards

Arslan Muhammad

Dear Sir,

Let me tell you the secret of construction industry - The actual cost of grey structure is 850 to 950 per sq ft. Finished cost in A class should be around 1500 - 1700 per sq ft.

Anything above this price is all profit of the contractor.

Thank you,

MN (0323-8802200)

Harkin International, Lahore

I meet an owner of a 35x70 house in bahria Town phase 8 just completed finishing work with A Grade finish cost him 70 lac.