Construction cost of house on filling land

Aoa
Can someone please let me know the estimate of construction cost on 5 marla plot of it has filling of more than 30 feet.
Thanks

Planet Builders and interiors is well established company all work under the consultancy of BSc Civil Engineer Registered with Pakistan Engineering Council.

And also providing the designing facilities.

Further information

Planetbuilderss@gmail.com

Engineer Umer khan

Rs 1300-1500 per sqft for grey structure.

We are providing one window solution for your construction needs in Islamabad/Rawalpindi.

The service's include soil test, architectural drawings, construction (Turn key and labour rate basis)over all Supervision.

Feel free to contact us for any requirements.

Best regards

Ace property solution

0336-101-4679

Email : acepropertysolution@outlook.Com

30 feet is too deep, consider changing the plot

Malik sb, in this case, changing the plot looks a better option... Its too deep...

Regards

Agreed with Million and Mr khan.

Hello Mr. Talal

Have you tested the soil? Send us the soil test report, so we can guide you, which type of foundation is better for your house. If soil bearing capacity is appropriate than construction will not be costly.

Contact us through my cell number or visit our office, so we give you detail cost and construction options.

Regards,

Ar. Wahab

Arch Five Architects

0321-5674022

wahab.arch@gmail.com

China Zhongwang Group is largest aluminum formwork manufacture in Asia for high building and mass house etc, please connect with me for more. Kyle_gao@zhongwang.com, whatsapp/wechat:+86-15010109601.

Asalam o alikum,

Dear We are a Islamabad Based construction company having name Royal Stone (Pvt) Ltd, working on different projects in Islamabad. You can contact us on the following numbers,

asif.malik@nayatel.pk

Thanks,

Wish you best of Luck.