Construction cost of single story house in ghauri town phase 4-c/2

Aoa,

I want to know the estimated construction cost of a single story house in ghauri town phase 4-c/2 with major in brick masonry and 12 columns.

Regards

Aqeel zahid

Kindly give size of plot or covered area of your plot. Then only estimate may be given. If you do not have got design i can do it at very reasonable charges. We are contractors & Engineers working in Rawalpindi/ Islamabad for 25 years.

Danish brothers construction professionals

Bahria town

Muhammad Shafqat

Contact no. 03225017254 , 0335501492

Its a 5 Marla Plot 25 x 50. I have its drawing

The structural cost of the single story house of this size is approximately 10 Lac. It includes walls, roof slab, plastering and plain flooring.

The cost for complete construction ( including paint, doors, wardrobes, Aluminium windows, tiles/marble on floor, electric work, plumbing work etc. ) will vary from 16 Lac to 20 Lac depending on the type of finishing materials you select.

My introduction

I am a civil Engineer with experience in building works, and working as contractor in Rawalpindi/ Islamabad.

Dear Sir,

sorry i forgot to write down my contact number. Kindly note it now

Muhammad Shafqat

Depends upon your selection of design and materal bevause there is wide range of material quality is available now a days in market. You can see our work by visiting Redirecting.... Send us your contact details for appointment at annie@ameradnan.com or call on 042-36655262.

We can give you design and construction services with quality works and time completion.

If interested please contact us.

Regards

dSA

92-333-4220989

designsource99@gmail.com

@Hamza Asif, yes you are right, but in some areas just like i mentioned Ghauri Town; there is some standard material that is being used in almost every house

We provide affordable house and commercial building construction as per your needs just make a call and build your dreams.

Black Hawk builders and real estate.

0344-4468705