Construction cost per square foot

How much would it cost to build a luxury house on a 1 kanal plot? I want to build a very luxury house, and i will provide materials, and companies that can do great lighting, bathrooms, and interior designs. But how much would it cost for me, to provide materials, and for labor, to build a 1 kanal, double story about 5000 sq ft in total? I will not be stingy with supplies.

Also, does garden city bahria town have design regulations, if so what kind?

Depending on your map, it should be around rs.300 per sqft.there are certain regulations but for one kinal they are very much relaxed.

If you need further help you can contact me on

hassan786_99@yahoo.com

Dear Rizwan,

Construction costs depends upon your specifications it normally ranges from Rs.2500/sq feet to Rs. 3000/sq feet with material. Bin Khalid group was born out of the ideology of challenging the norms that prevail in our society. Our designs are unique, innovative and remarkably simple. Bin Khalid just happens to make great homes. Check our latest ÉLAMODE HOME design here:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x29dbdf_elamode-home-by-bin-khalid_lifestyle

Feel free to contact me.

Regards,

Uzair bk

Bin Khalid Group

60-B, Commercial Sector-C

Bahria Town, Lahore

Ph: +92-345-9436328

Email: uzair@binkhalidgroup.com

Dear Mr. Rizwan

It is my pleasure to write to you for your query about the construction of your dream house. I'm replying on be half of Clare Builders.

We provide services right from the beginning, as designing your home, construction, interior designing and garden designing etc. We know how to do best false ceiling and effects of lights. If you are interested to know our work we will be pleased to show you our designs. Our designs are modern yet dignified and elegant. We also design modern with a nice and tasteful classic touch. We can provide consultation and suggest you designs according to your requirement, taste and personality. We work by heart.

We are a company working under foreign qualified management. Our work is total transparent and we are open for all kind of access to our method of working on ones project. We just not design or construct houses we built or values in our projects.If you want to know more about us and about our company 's profile, vision and mission you can visit our website "clarebuilders.com"

For further discussion and knowledge please feel free to contact us on 0334-853-1536 , alternatively you can provide us with your contact number and the best time to reach you so that one of our representative will call you with in 24 hours.

we are looking forward to your business reply.

Have a nice day

Faiza Zahid

Head of marketing and operations

Clare Builders

Cell: 0334-8531536

e-mail: contact@clarebuilders.com

Normal very good quality house should be built for Rs 2500/sq foot. Add special luxuries on per item basis separately. For example Jacuzzi, Bath tubs, any imported granite, chandeliers, ACs etc etc.

A luxury house now a days costs between Rs. 3000 to Rs.3500/sft and If you want to provide material by your self then it would be on labour rate which would be 300 Rs Per sft.Yes, bahria town has construction Bye Laws.

We can offer you design and construction services.

If interested contact us for further discussions.

Thanks and Regards

dSA

92-333-4220989

designsource99@gmail.com

We have different option for you and if you want then we can arrange a meeting with you to discus in details. Normally 3000 per sq/ft is the rate that we charge but according to your selection of material and design, it can be low or high. If you are interested then you may send us your contact details at hama.asif@ameradnan.com. You can also see our work by visiting http://www.ameradnan.com/work.

DEAR RIZWAN,

THE BEST WAY IS TO BUILD A LUXURY HOUSE SELECT THE MAP AND DESIGN THROUGH ARCHITECT AND THEN GIVE THIS JOB TO HONEST AND TRUST WORTHY CONTRACTOR AND YOU CAN BUILD LUXURY HOUSE ABOUT 2100 SQ/FT TO 2300 SQ/FT AND THE MATERIAL WILL BE USED HIGH QUALITY AS WELL.

I HOPE YOU GOT ME.

Dear I offer my services to build new house as follows

1-Labor Rate Rs.1100 to 1300/sft

(Grey structure with material)

OR

2- With Material Rs.2000 to 2400/sft

• Super Structure

• Surface Rendering

• Flooring

• Roof Insulation

• Electrification (GM Cable at least)

• Plumbing Work ( PPR and PVC Fittings Popular at least)

• Wood work (At least MDF Lassani)

• Aluminum work

• Steel staircase

• Face work depending upon your design

• Floor Marble

• Bath Room Tiles vanities, commode, basin (porta or client can

discuss).

• Fixtures and accessories of baths and kitchen

• False ceiling depending upon your given design.

• Front elevation can be discussed I offer in some sort of tile, rock

wall or graphy combination

NOTE

with awal number bricks and using standard ratio of sand + cement.

Free to ask any question regarding construct new build home

Faheam

rootsengineerings@gmail.com