Construction estimate needed

I want to construct double unit gray structure in dha rahbar phase ii about 1750 sq ft.

Please tell me estimate at mhsubhani@ gmail.Com

Dear

complete project cost 1850/sft of covered area only

Regards

Faheam

Roots Engineering Services

rootsengineerings@gmail.com

phone 00923217867889

The covered area cost per square foot would be 1450 rupees per square foot

Grey structure cost depends upon quality of material and design that you select for your dream home. We have a wide range in it and would like to work for you. If you are interested then kindly send us your contact number at hamza.asif@ameradnan.com or call on 042-36655262 for more information.

Http://www.ameradnan.com/work

Not recommended to take services of Thekaydar or middle man for construction. 99% people try to play tricks during the construction as there are so many things and loop holes that a common man cann’t find the cheating. So I would recommend hire a construction team of masons and provide them material of your own choice instead of just signing checks to a middle man…

Contracting to a trusted builder or middle man is always beneficial. It gives you ease of mind and also saves money. Builder does not takes money from your pocket. He saves pennies that common man invests with pleasure. The result is not compromise on construction but durable, cost effective solution.

PKR 30000000/- i AM PROFESSIONAL IN ESTIMATING, CONTACT 00966598503032 SA

RS. 26250000/-

I am Ch. Tanveer from Shalimar, Lahore. I can give you economy project and yet beautiful and durable.

0306-9630393

Dear Mubashar,

Planet Builders and Interiors is a well-established construction company operating by the team of dedicated and experienced architects, B.SC Civil engineers and professional staff.

We are pleased to offer you the best possible prices of quality work. A+ Grey Structures rate Rs.1550 per Sqft covered area (Negotiatable).

We are also providing Turnkey services as per your need, proposals with complete information will be forward for these pakeges upon your inquairy.

Hoping for further comunication and meeting with your good self soon.

Regards,

M. Azhar Khan

Founder

0321-8837696

Hafiz Umar Khan

B.Sc. Civil Engineer UET

Registered with Pakistan Engineering Council.

0332-4664243

A.A.,

I offer 1350 Rupees per square feet.

Tanveer - +92-306-9630393