Construction estimate of 25*40 house in G-13

Dear friends asalam o alakum,

I want to know how much should i expect the cost for building a decent house (basement , ground floor and first floor ) of 25*40 in g-13 islamabad.

Thank you

Dear masud The rate of the construction depnds upon material type and finishing schedule the cost will be aproximatly rs.1600 to 1700 per sft coverd area. Plz send me the map then i can give you the reasonable rate. We are about this field have office in dha-2 jinnah avenu near gate # 7 named albasit estates & builders, islamabad. Ph:03008505617

It is advised you if you have experience of construction then yo will have about 1/4 less cost other wise all kind of people will looted you , In construction a middle man takes commission from material supplier, A big quantity of material or will not come at site of stolen in the way.

Dear masaud, My name is arslan and i am representing clare builders private limited company in pakistan. With our overseas operations in saudia arabia. Before i quote rates to you i would like to ask you couple of questions and i would also like to introduce our selves to you. Please feel free to contact me on 03000666602. Your satisfaction will be guaranteed in very aspect. Thank you. Our main strategy of business in " transparency " you would have no doubts left in your mind after contacting us.