Construction in bahria town phase 8

How much it will cost to build a home on 5 marla plot in safari valley rafi block

I have recently completed construction of my own house in Zaraj Housing Society (Opposite Giga Mall, DHA-2 Islamabad). Plot size was 3200 sq. Feet and back side slope. I decided to construct basement (back side open), ground floor, first floor, etc. Total covered area becomes 7500 Sq.feet and construction material used A grade (not A+). I selected labor rate contractor, while material selected and provided by me.

The work started during Feb 2016 while completed by May 2017. Total construction cost (including finishing) was about 1.65 crore. Structure cost was almost 80 lakhs, out of which around 38 lakhs was for basement while finishing costs me about 85 lakhs.

Planet Builders and interiors is well established company all work under the consultancy of BS.c Civil Engineer Registered with Pakistan Engineering Council.

And also providing the designing facilities.

For more details plz. Visit Our facebook page.

Www.facebook.com/planetbuilderss

Further information:

Planetbuilderss@gmail.com

Engineer Umer khan

(BSc Civil Engineer)

Exact approximate estimate can only be made while seeing your drawing but to have a general idea of the construction it all depends upon the quality of the house you are making. there are typically B , A and A+ quality.Normally double story covered area would be 1900 sq/Ft .

B category = 1900 * 2200 = 4180000
A category = 1900* 2400 = 4560000 (start from)
A+ category= 1900* 2900 = 5510000 (start from)

category are relative terms but this is just to give you an idea. Price depends upon the quality of material used as in our market quality starts from below average to top quality.

to avoid the conflict some companies do the construction based on the percentage basis in this way question of quality of material is solely dependent upon the end user. and many conflicts are avoided.

Hi Mr Zeeshan !

We make your Dream house project possible by providing you with best construction rates and services

Make the right choice and Call us for free estimation

0343 5038861

Builder Square

Salam

Rafi Block has lot of fillllling.... Better change your plot...or contact us for knowing the nature of soil of your plot.

Construction

Best Quality @ Fair Price

Grey Structure - Rs 990/ sqft

Finishing - Rs 990/ sqft

*Foundation as per structure design

HOMESON Pvt Ltd

Spring North, Bahria Town, Rawalpindi

0308 911 4000, 0335 27 66 000

homescon@outlook.com