Construction in naval anchorage

Dear experts,

I have been reading views about this society, pros and cons that are enlightening.

My question to the experts is:
How important is an architect for a house plan and the role played whilst construction.
So far i have come across few people who charge rs. 50 k to 150k for the map, it's approval and 4 to 5 visits (some have charges for per visit).
This wide difference in cost confuses me. Kindly guide.

Rates depend upon the selection of material and area where you want construction. We have a wide range of designs, material and ideas that`s why we can discus with you in details after setting up an appointment. Like what is the plot size, design and city where you want construction. You can send us your contact details at hamza.asif@ameradnan.con or call on 042-36655262. We have different categories of construction so it will be more easy that we discus in a meeting.

http://www.ameradnan.com

Dear I offer my services to build new house as follows

1-Labor Rate Rs.1200 to 1400/sft

OR

2- With Material Rs.2000 to 2400/sft

• Super Structure

• Surface Rendering

• Flooring

• Roof Insulation

• Electrification

• Plumbing Work

• Wood work (At least MDF Lassani)

• Aluminum work

• Steel staircase

• Face work depending upon your design

• Floor Marble

• Bath Room Tiles vanities, commode, basen (porta or client can

discuss).

• Fixtures and accessories of baths and kitchen

• False ceiling depending upon your given design.

• Front elevation can be discussed I offer in some sort of tile, rock

wall or graphy combination

NOTE

with awal number bricks and using standard ratio of sand + cement.

Free to ask any question regarding construct new build home

Faheam

rootsengineerings@gmail.com

Dear Shahida,

It depends on plot size further what you basically required.

If you go for only layout planning with working drawings it can be from Rs.50,000 to Rs.125,000 depends on plot size.

If you need consultancy with complete design and working drawings of exterior and interior then it will be from Rs.200,000 to 1 million depends on plot size.

We can offer you design and construction services and if you execute your construcion from us we can give you 50% discount in design and drawings.

Looking forward to hear you soon.

Regards

dSA

92-333-4220989

designsource99@gmail.com

@ Shahida. I also made my home last year. I think architect is extremely important. Basic work of architect is to assess you long term family needs and convert your land into a useful piece for rest of you life.

Architect should make proper working set mentioning each and every dimension of everything in the house. Contractor will easily do work according to working set. This is the most important responsibility of architect.

Another responsibility is his visits and you have to pay him extra. Architect should come and measure every thing at very initial stage of house so that everything is in your house is in perfect dimension. Nothing is out even upto half an inch.

All stages are so important that one can say that this stage is also important.

I selected an architect for my home who was not very famous and was young man but paid a lot of visits to my site.

Valued Customer,

i am able to provide all construction material in A+ category with cheep price

honestly search market price then contact me 03224745744

Thank you gentlemen....Finally I have chosen an architect recommended and approved by authorities. Close to vicinity.

So I hope and pray I do not face issues and problems. In sh Allah.

B.R. Malik...how was your experience with the contractor? What was his level of experience in the field? If convenient you can equally email me on shp54@hotmail.com.

Many thanks.