Construction of 10 marla house in ph 8 bahria town

I want to construct a 10 marla house in phase 8 bahria town. Covered area is 3600 sq.Ft
Please give me quotation as follow.
1. With material. (please mention full details of material used)
2. Full labor rate. (in that case i will provide the material)
Thanks

Hello Mr. Tariq

Arch Five Architects provide turn key solution to our clients.We just completed a house Bharia phase 8 Usman Block, please provide drawings & site location. For material detail and detail please visit our office or call us.

Regards,

Ar. Wahab

Arch Five Architects

0321-5674022

wahab.arch@gmail.com

Planet Builders and interiors is well established company all work under the consultancy of BSc Civil Engineer Registered with Pakistan Engineering Council.

And also providing the designing facilities.

Further information

Planetbuilderss@gmail.com

Engineer Umer khan

Contact us for complete range of contraction Architect electrical plumbing design

email umairusmani73@gmail.com

phone 0334-4218749

Dear Asalam o alikum

Good Quality construction work and in time completion is always our primary goal.

If interested contact us on the following address,

Team Royal Stone (Pvt) Ltd.

Email address is: asifmalik@outlook.Com

Email address is: asif.Malik@nayatel.Pk

92-321-5500035

Dear Sir,

Kindly provide us with your drawings and site location or visit us in Phase 7 Bahria Town Rawalpindi. We have completed one kanal model house in this month and looking forward to new projects Before any further progress we will show you our projects and will take complete responsibilities of office work in Bahria Town. All our dealings will be enclosed on stamp paper and will be attested by notary public.

Feel free to contact us

Thanks and Best Regards

Adil Iftikhar

Pyramine Builders and Associates

0310-9372959