Construction of house

I want to build my 30*55 size plot in cbr housing society. Please guide me for any reasonable contractor and it cost estimate.
M.Ramzan ansari
Ramzkk83@gmail.Com

Construction cost depends upon quality of material and design that you select for your dream home. We have a wide range in it and would like to work for you. If you are interested then kindly send us your contact details at hamza.asif@ameradnan.com or call on 042-36655262 for more information.

http://www.ameradnan.com/work

Please forward us the architectural and structural design, your choice of materiel in your home on my email id

waqar.saeed@encon-gi.com

We specialize in energy efficient design and construction.

Thanks

Waqar Saeed

0323-4469999

Planet Builders and Interiors is a well-established construction company operating by the team of dedicated and experienced architects, B.SC Civil engineers and professional staff.

We are pleased to offer you the best possible prices of quality work. A+ Grey Structures rate Rs. 1350 per Sqft covered area (Negotiatable).

Basement cost will be 1550 per Sqft.

We are also providing Turnkey services as per your need, proposals with complete information will be forward for these pakeges upon your inquairy.

Hoping for further comunication and meeting with your good self soon.

Regards,

M. Azhar Khan

Founder

0321-8837696

Hafiz Umar Khan

B.Sc. Civil Engineer

Registered with Pakistan Engineering Council.

0332-4664243

Dear bro ramzan,

pls visit us at

armirzaandcompany.blogspot.com

here you can find all basic information about house construction,rates,tips and plans.

Latest prices of material and markeets.

You can also visit us our previous work and under construction projects at facebook A R MIRZA AND COMPANY

Hello sir,

We are experienced construction team like mason,labor, carpenter, roof and floor tiles, plaster, marble fixers etc

We are working from 20 years in islamabad

We have also electrical team

labor rate = 270/sqft

Please contact me if there is any work

0333-5339106