Construction quality of a new house

Hello.
I wanted to know is there a way to inspect the construction quality of a newly built house and the life of construction until any major alterations are needed.
I intend to buy a brand new house in islamabad for my own accommodation but know nothing about construction. Can someone help.

I guess you should consult a structural engineer. He will have an idea. Also, old civil engineers has good and sometime extraordinary sense of judgment about quality. Try to find such person in relatives and friends. Retired XENs from PWD department are best.

Life of the house also depends as how you maintain and repair it at a right time before the problem damages building. Quite important to do regular expense of repairs in time.

Thanks B.R.Malik. Hope i find one

WE have inspection company who can give you complete inspection services along with

complete certificates.

If you are interested contact us.

Regards

dSA

92-333-4220989

designsource99@gmail.com

If you need inspection and reconstruction services after inspection then we can offer you our services. We are working in this field for several years and would like to provide our services to you. You may contact us on 0423-6655262 or send us your contact details at hamza.asif@ameradnan.com.

http://www.ameradnan.com